• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Will oxy show up as morphine in test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerogurl

Greenlighter
Been taking morphine 30 Sr and wondering if oxycodone will show up as the same drug in a urine sample? If not what's the professionals opinion on how long it takes to leave your system? I've read 20 different answers to that question googling it online. Thx

No drug testing rules as it is against BLUA, which you should read. I will be nice and give you an explination, but no one can answer this question for you. Only you know your situation and no amount of effort will give any of us the ability to answer you,

If it is a lab test they wont know just that you took oxy, but even how much is in your system or even long lasting metabolites able to be tested for weeks after one use. If it is a dip in urine cup it is unlikely although if there is a test for various opiates not just opiates.

The basic answer is possibly and that just depends on the test. I would assume yes to be safe if I were you and to prepare for the worst, but hopefully if you dot make any more mistakes you might be ok. Goodluck and next time follow your pain management plan as you don't want to lose your script therefor stability because of one attempt to get high for one night.

It depends on the test in more than one way. I once failed because I didn't think they'd send it for GCMS when I had a script covering what showed up on the dipstick. But they did, and it cost me a job. But under no circumstance (barring exceptionally rare issues) will it show up as the SAME drug as morphine.

they use a testing system that they send off.I haven't taken anything because I do not want to lose my pain management clinic as the other poster mentioned. I'm not an abuser. I've just been in a lot of pain lately I twisted my ankle and I was just wondering if I took that pill of his how long it would stay in my system or if it would show up on my test, they hardly ever text me anyway I've been there for many years and I think I've only ever had to urine test twice. I just wanted to make sure. My appointment is not till the 29th so I was just wondering. I haven't taken anything YET to reiterate. just in a lot of pain. I have steel screws and stuff in the ankle from a compound fracture.

I understand, but just hold out till the 29 as thats not even a week and your pain may stabilize by then. If not tell your doctor and mention you are still struggling with pain and ask for something for breakthrough pain that another patient on a pain management/healthcare discussion forum recommended you do so. Look up the pain scale and make sure you use it right.

0-3 : No interference to mild near benign interfierence with daily activity
4-6 : Minor to mild interference with daily activity
7-10 : Mild to major interference with daily activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.