• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Will I make it thru 2 days with 1 days dose of methadone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

323_beto

Greenlighter
Okay here's the problem I'am in MMT for a long term heroin addiction , I take 85 mg of methadone everyday, yesterday my cousin got out of jail he was on methadone also but went to jail about a week ago yesterday he got out and he did not have any methadone since the clinic was close, and was really sick and i felt bad for him and I gaved him one of my doses, the problem is I do not get any refills until tuesday and only have 1 dose left 85mg for 2 days (today and tomorrow), do you think I will be okay (as in feel okay) if I take half (sunday) (42.5 mg) and the other half on monday (42.5 mg)? OR??? please let know, or did i make a mistake helping my cousin out.? I couldn't take it knowing how bad he was feeling since it could of been me in that position and I know personally how bad he was feeling thats why i had to do it.

id do the half doses like you said

you might feel uncomfortable but methadone has a long half life, try n find some other 'WD friendly' meds like benzos, lope, clonidine etc just in case

i think you did the right thing helpin your cousin out, even if you get a little sick you know you got relief coming tues, n sometimes takin care of others means shoulderin n extra burden

best of luck tho, hope u remain comfortable,

one thing i recomend is dont tell yourself you wont make it cuz you can psych yourself out, know that you got 50% doses for 2 days (meth WD usually takes 2 days to come on anyways) and you'll be alright n your body will believe it, if you tell yourself you dont have enough n are gonna be hurtin n start freakin out then you will prob start hurtin.

i think you did the right thing

I agree with hol. When I was on the juice I was about the same dosage and seemed to metabolize it faster then most I wish I could have done split doseing. But I would double dose on Saturdays and sometimes give my buddy a dose and leave myself short a day. The first day that I didn't have any I was fine but by evinining I would start to feel off but it wasn't too bad. I knew the clinic opened at 5:30 am and I wouldn't sleep very well but never needed to set my alarm clock because I would be wide awake at 4-4:30 am pacing around waiting for The clinic to open.

I don't think you will be too uncomfortable.

thank you all , what i did was not take any on sunday since i had some alcohol i just got drunk and took my regular dose today. I did start to feel really bad in the morning today but i think it was the hangover i had.

Glad to hear you got it resolved and also good to hear that you helped him oout.. but its kinda dumb you asked this question because if he can do a week with NO methadone in jail then i think its pretty clear you can make it 2 days by taking half doses or just skipping one day.

Seems this question has already been answered, I'm gonna close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.