• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Will I go through withdrawals if I took four hits from a marijuana blunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwantmylifeback22

Greenlighter
I recently quit smoking cigarettes. Was 84 hours without nicotine. I took four hits of marijauana out of swisher blunt. Will that set me back to day 1? I hope not...

Last edited:
I've heard that nicotine wd only lasts 72 hours (don't take my word on this, may not be accurate) the mental addiction however can last much longer. I agree with the above. Not a reset but not a good direction to go in just yet. Try not to smoke anything of any kind for a while and avoid alcohol if you can. That's how I was able to successfully quit. It was actually very easy, it's just the whole habit aspect that can be very difficult, especially if you've been smoking for years. Habits can be broken though but it takes deliberate effort and time. This is a habit that should be taken very seriously. For me, environment was a huge factor, like being at work for example and going out for regimented smoke breaks. I went away for a week and diddnt bring any cigarettes with me and that made it way easier. Once I returned to me regular life, it was much easier to resist. Nicotine is a shitty substance anyways, one of the most harmful with the least payoff. Some studies have shown that a single cigarette can take between 8 and 11 minutes off your total lifetime. Pretty shitty exchange if you ask me. Good luck man. Remember, its a needless compulsion that kills you slowly. I've had 4 family members die of lung cancer. It's one of the worst ways to witness somebody die, I cant even imagine going through it. I hope this post helps you on your way.

Yeah. I'm closing this OP got an answer in the very small likely hood he wasn't trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.