• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Will I feel an IM injection of meth? 6-apd and 3-mmc?

duke_oofington

Greenlighter
I’ve IM’ed molly with similar effects to IV. Will the same be true for meth, 6-apd and 3-mmc?

Last edited:
Why can't you just IV?
Plugging would hit the same as IM maybe better and hell of a let safer, IM risk abscesses man. If you must IM then reallllly filter that shit as fine as you can (cigarette filter/cotton not good enough)

Why can't you just IV?
Plugging would hit the same as IM maybe better and hell of a let safer, IM risk abscesses man. If you must IM then reallllly filter that shit as fine as you can (cigarette filter/cotton not good enough)
My veins are pretty much impossible to hit. I’ve thought of plugging also

Plugging would be better than IM or IV in terms of safety. I should also still hit you pretty hard.

DO NOT IM METH.

You will not feel it. It will wall off in your skin and you will always have a lump

My veins are pretty much impossible to hit. I’ve thought of plugging also

Pretty much impossible? Still possible then!
Have you tried tourniquets? Hot bath? Exercise?
Have you IVd alot in the past? I've ruined nearly all veins my arms but can still go in the hands and one wrist.
Never tried feet. And never had luck in legs.
Most people resort to groin or neck when all rest are gone. But I've been told that's highly dangerous and really not advised.
I'm sure plugging will do the trick, just make sure u have a shit first, u don't want your poop soaking up all the good stuff lol

Try the legs. Use a flashlight pressed against the skin and go for the big ones. The darker the vein the smaller and closer to the skin

You can IM meth, just don't go bonkers on the dose, in fact it used to be widely used SC/IM pre-1950s

In general you can IM almost anything you could IV, as long as it's clean (filtered well) and not super acidic/basic.

I am telling you from experience that meth that does not make it into a vein is going to cause big problems. It is going to burn like hell, swell and then wall off into whatever section of tissue it is injected into and stay there. If it is dirty street dope, it may well cause an abscess. You should never muscle pop methamphetamine

I am telling you from experience that meth that does not make it into a vein is going to cause big problems. It is going to burn like hell, swell and then wall off into whatever section of tissue it is injected into and stay there. If it is dirty street dope, it may well cause an abscess. You should never muscle pop methamphetamine
I believe you. I’m going to try your flashlight method. Worse comes to worse I’ll end up plugging. Thanks for your reply

I've never heard of that flashlight method.
May well try it myself! I'd love to be able to hit my legs tbh. Fed of trying to hide the marks on my hands/arms :/

I've never IV'd or IM'd 3-MMC, only IV'd 4-mmc. And the effects were.... not great. It just made my eyes wiggle, no rush or euphoria to speak of. If 3-mmc is weaker than 4-mmc then I would say it wouldn't be worth it, but I'm not into IM injections... Plug it and report back