• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Wil my oxycodone be instant release?

poopoopeepee

Greenlighter
It's a yellow pill, my guy doesn't know either. Basically should I assume most oxy pills aren't instant release, and will crushing it make it instant release, pretty much, or will it jut speed things up a bit?

It's a yellow pill, my guy doesn't know either. Basically should I assume most oxy pills aren't instant release, and will crushing it make it instant release, pretty much, or will it jut speed things up a bit?

It won't be as fast acting as an immediate release formulation but if you crush it into a fine powder it will be faster acting than it was before.

It won't be as fast acting as an immediate release formulation but if you crush it into a fine powder it will be faster acting than it was before.
Thanks, dude, are there really many immideate release formula pill around, or should I generally assume when I buy oxy that's there's an 80%+ chance of it being long lasting?

Thanks, dude, are there really many immideate release formula pill around, or should I generally assume when I buy oxy that's there's an 80%+ chance of it being long lasting?

Any high dose oxycodone formulation is generally extended release. But the original oxycontin sure felt like immediate release to me once you crushed them.

But becareful as most street level "oxy" pills don't contain oxycodone at all but instead fentanyl or some fentanyl derivative.

If it came from a legit pharmacy, just run a description of the pill, including the word pill through duckduckgo and you will be able to both get a description of the contents and images to compare it to and should be able to find if it's an IR or ER formulation.

Most likely: neither IR or ER oxycodone
If you bought it from a guy who doesn't know it's probably fake I'd say... Many of them contain fent.

by us we only have 2 instant realease oxy's and there not higher dosed then 20mg
extended release oxy's by us go all the way up to 80mg.

So from my exp its most likely extended release or maybe even fake as mentioned, hope this helps

by us we only have 2 instant realease oxy's and there not higher dosed then 20mg
extended release oxy's by us go all the way up to 80mg.

So from my exp its most likely extended release or maybe even fake as mentioned, hope this helps
Useful to know for the future, cheers