• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Wife Only Has Sex With Black Guys Now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmac

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. I used to use this site back in my clubbing days years before meeting my girlfriend who's now my wife. Wow things have changed since then!!! Not sure if this forum is into what's happening with me or not......But I'll post this intro here to see.:) I wanted to share my story of my wife's transition to black cocks over the 5 years we have been married. It's a detailed so you could say it's like our memoir of how it happened. Looking forward to your replies and if this is something talked about here.

If you wish and your material is more suited you could maybe start a blog? If not or you simply wish to share your story then post in here :)

Were you swingers, did you have an open relationship where you would play together or apart - did your relationship start as 1 on 1 ?

Bear

Does the colour of the penis make it any better? If so I'm off to get a tin of black dye.

Wonder what would happen if I painted it in a nice psychedelic style?

If they are wearing a blindfold - who cares !

(On a very random side note - Ive been in a few dark rooms before ....)

If you wish and your material is more suited you could maybe start a blog? If not or you simply wish to share your story then post in here :)

Were you swingers, did you have an open relationship where you would play together or apart - did your relationship start as 1 on 1 ?

Bear
im not much of a blogger but I guess I could just tell you here.

Like most couples we wanted to get a little freakier sexually and decided and agreed to play with other couples, kinda like swinging. We dabbled in that in the first 2 years of our marriage. Things progressed the 3rd year and I got bored of fucking the other average wives while the husband got to screw my hot wife. The women were ok looking but not like my wife is. She's a cute brunette.....sometimes has blond highlights, 112lbs, 5'5", perfect implant "gummy bear" tits with a great body. So the beneficiary was always the husbands. I didn't want other woman so later we decided to find solo guys to join us. We went in more of a MMF direction and met a lot of guys fairly easy out at clubs, some websites and on trips that were eager to join me fucking my wife. It really got me off seeing my wife being fucked by other guys. That transitioned into us going out more and meeting a guy and him fucking her as I only watched. I joined in on a few at the start but soon only watched and preferred that. She really enjoyed that also, especially when the guys were built and well hung.

It was great seeing her enjoy her sexual freedom as we grew and played..........I'm all about letting her do what she wants as long as she's happy.

Shit man I thought this was less that serious. Sorry at taking the piss.

im not much of a blogger but I guess I could just tell you here.

Like most couples we wanted to get a little freakier sexually and decided and agreed to play with other couples, kinda like swinging. We dabbled in that in the first 2 years of our marriage. Things progressed the 3rd year and I got bored of fucking the other average wives while the husband got to screw my hot wife. The women were ok looking but not like my wife is. She's a cute brunette.....sometimes has blond highlights, 112lbs, 5'5", perfect implant "gummy bear" tits with a great body. So the beneficiary was always the husbands. I didn't want other woman so later we decided to find solo guys to join us. We went in more of a MMF direction and met a lot of guys fairly easy out at clubs, some websites and on trips that were eager to join me fucking my wife. It really got me off seeing my wife being fucked by other guys. That transitioned into us going out more and meeting a guy and him fucking her as I only watched. I joined in on a few at the start but soon only watched and preferred that. She really enjoyed that also, especially when the guys were built and well hung.

It was great seeing her enjoy her sexual freedom as we grew and played..........I'm all about letting her do what she wants as long as she's happy.

Do you have sex with the black men since you said it's like MMF? Or is it more MFM where you both have sex with her and you and the other bloke don't have sex with each other?

Or are you now just a voyeur mainly watching black men have sex with your wife?

Do you have sex with the black men since you said it's like MMF? Or is it more MFM where you both have sex with her and you and the other bloke don't have sex with each other?

Or are you now just a voyeur mainly watching black men have sex with your wife?
Sorry to confuse you but what I posted above was just how we started off playing.
No I haven't played with any of the guys at the beginning or black guys now.
Sorry if I confused the terminology. Nothing in that post above had anything to do with black guys she's having sex with now.

Wow dude. That sucks. Have you spoken to her about this? I take it you have lost the thrill of wanking while other guys bang your wife? lol

Wow dude. That sucks. Have you spoken to her about this? I take it you have lost the thrill of wanking while other guys bang your wife? lol
Not really, It did from the beginning but I'm kind of accepting it now. I mean, she does really like it so I'm ok with her cuckolding me.....as long as she's happy and we still in love. I just dont get sex as much as years ago. I do masturbate at the thought of her with these strong black guys.

Not really, It did from the beginning but I'm kind of accepting it now. I mean, she does really like it so I'm ok with her cuckolding me.....as long as she's happy and we still in love. I just dont get sex as much as years ago. I do masturbate at the thought of her with these strong black guys.

Are you happy doing this? Most people I know would not put up with any of this or want their wife to have sex with other people, even if they were there.

Are you happy doing this? Most people I know would not put up with any of this or want their wife to have sex with other people, even if they were there.
Well we liked playing from the start of our relationship and things transitioned into us playing with solo guys. But last year she found out about black guys and things changed.

I can post a story about that if you wish and I'd think you'll understand.

Well we liked playing from the start of our relationship and things transitioned into us playing with solo guys. But last year she found out about black guys and things changed.

I can post a story about that if you wish and I'd think you'll understand.

OK thanks please do as it's not something I really get?

is this thread about a problem or question? you can put stuff up in blogs too

Status
Not open for further replies.