• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why won’t my boyfriend go down on me?

I don't mind if it smells like piss not bad piss I like to get pissed on

There is absolutely nothing more manly than eating ass.

Cleanliness is certainly something of a requirement- I don't know many women who like sucking a sweaty or smelly cock so it goes both ways. My only issue is that I don't like being totally stifled but my missus sorta does. ?
Stifled?

This post makes me appreciate my boyfriend even more:)
Maybe hes a selfish lover, sounds like it. Don't think its you
Find someone more sexually compatible

I fuckin love being suffocated by a big, sweaty, dripping minge.

Heaven...

^ I think there is a term for it called "queening." It's a little more than just going down on her.

With the right person, it is indeed incredibly breath taking. And addictive.

This guy sounds like a selfish cunt. He's all about receiving and not giving. There are guys out there who LOVE to go down on women, find one of those. I've met a few. They even beg to do it.
Almost 2 years isn't that long. I'd cut my losses now and find someone who satisfies me instead. Or just accept you won't be getting much oral pleasure.

There is absolutely nothing more manly than eating ass.

Cleanliness is certainly something of a requirement- I don't know many women who like sucking a sweaty or smelly cock so it goes both ways. My only issue is that I don't like being totally stifled but my missus sorta does. ?

A dude was going down on me, then suddenly he was eating my ass. I couldn't stop giggling because it tickled. It feels ridiculous to me, not sexual.

Last edited:
Maybe its a visual thing. You know.." The first bite is with the eye".... I wouldn't go down on a pussy that looked like someone kicked the fuck out of a badger (Not saying yours does)

Maybe he is worried about getting it wrong and looking like a cunt?? You dont want him down there like that anyhow. would be like a spastic eating a choc ice

Maybe its a visual thing. You know.." The first bite is with the eye".... I wouldn't go down on a pussy that looked like someone kicked the fuck out of a badger (Not saying yours does)

Maybe he is worried about getting it wrong and looking like a cunt?? You dont want him down there like that anyhow. would be like a spastic eating a choc ice

But if it was a shaven badger, then that would be a whole different kettle of fish... ;)

Pleasing a woman with your tounge is easy to learn, difficult to master. With enough encouragement and patience he could rise to the rank of clit commander in time. The wetter the better! Wooo! Suck it, swill and spit it right back at it! POW!

Me too mate. The music that I make when I rummage in the scumage is on point however I've been told that my chord progression is proof I'm allergic to music. Cunts I'm as good as Dave Lister from red dwarf !

A lot of people don't like it... both males and females... if it's that important to you then maybe you aren't meant for each other. Which is okay, it doesn't mean anything is wrong with either of you. Just personal preference.

^ Notice how he has no problem accepting all the blow jobs from her? He has no excuses when it comes to getting his dick sucked, but he makes up every excuse in the book so he doesn't have to reciprocate. It would be different if it weren't so one sided. That's why my conclusion is he's a selfish cunt.

As a matter of fact, if someone was constantly giving me pleasure, it would make me want to pleasure that person even more. He's full of crap.

As a matter of fact, if someone was constantly giving me pleasure, it would make me want to pleasure that person even more. He's full of crap.

Exactly, he's a selfish prick .non selfish people want to please their partner

Pleasing a woman with your tounge is easy to learn, difficult to master. With enough encouragement and patience he could rise to the rank of clit commander in time. The wetter the better! Wooo! Suck it, swill and spit it right back at it! POW!
King of Wessex, mate, you are funny as fuck. i was reading some of your replies to unicorn about eating pussy and i couldn't stop lauging. i doth my cap to your wit sir !