why the fuck do my threads keep getting closed

dicko89

Bluelighter
:! mods have you got something against me ???????? all i said is Xanax stronger than triazolam ? so it gets closed ..what a load of fucking bolllocks

kief Richards have you got some sort of problem with me ?????? fucking ban me if its that bad

calm down.

you have started 39 threads on bluelight of which 4 have been closed. that's about 10% which does not seem egregiously high.

re: triazolam vs xanax

you got an explanation - the post seemed a little scattered and it wasn't clear what you were asking. indeed, the mod who closed it explicitly invited you to try again after giving your topic a little more consideration.

re: Bromazepam 3mg hmmm?

you got an extremely civil, helpful response about whyt your post was being closed:

Hey man, I'm seeing a common trend in some of the threads that you're starting and I'd just like to give you a friendly redirection. We really need to try to stick to the forum guidelines when we create or contribute to threads. Questions regarding subjective experiences with drugs like "How do I get highest/What's the best combination/what's the most fun?" etc. is not what we typically field here.

Bluelight and BDD specifically are bult around this over-arching concept of Harm Reduction. We're here to help ensure that people don't take unncessary risks with their health if they can at all be avoided. We always want that to be our paramount purpose. That doesn't mean that there's no place to have light/fun discussions about recreational drug use, it just means that this particular sub-forum is not the right place.

Being that drug use, just like taste in music is a completely subjective experience, it will always be difficult to tell people what they will or won't like.

what part of that message is not clear?

re: pollenating codeine?

your question had been asked before and the mod who closed your thread gave you links to three relevant threads which could have answered your question or to which you could have replied.

re: I had sex with my best mates mom (a granny)

again, you got great feedback on why this thread was closed. what part of pofacedhoe's message was not clear?

alasdair

well, "triazolam vs xanax. who has the answer?" doesn't really communicate that, does it?

if you post your question again after a little consideration, i'm sure people will be happy to help you.

alasdair

You really could've just talked to me about this man to man Dicko. We have that feature and I'm sure you know how to use it. I'm not Darth Vader and I don't hold the puppet strings of your existence like some sort of eternally-malevolent deity. We've had run-ins in the past (including other moderators apparently), but I always thought we treated you with, at the very least, the respect that we all deserve.

Regarding the thread in question, the reason it was closed had nothing to even do with guidelines per se; more, it just didn't actually have a clear question, direction or goal. The title simply states Triazolam vs. Alprazolam (something to that affect, nothing more) and in the stated text you referred to the literal taste of chemicals being part of why you prefer them. It seemed to me to be rambling and that maybe you were intoxicated. No judgement here for being intoxicated guy, but that's what it seemed like.

I only meant, please take some time to reform your thoughts into a point or question that we could actually begin to answer. That's all and there are still no hard feelings.