• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Why Meth Just Make The Hair Like a Raise / Stand

softplay

Greenlighter
Hello All, Noob here.

In this week, I smoke 6-8puff (35mg) a day, and i feel im still normally, my pupil not dialate, i can sleep eat, sex drive is normal.. I never increase the dose to feel high as the first day

Recently i just try to change ROA, with sublingual and boof with water in the bong.

Then what i feel is my hair like raise and stand, body temp increase, but i dont feel the high speed, and i feel my hand pretty cold with air conditioner

If i never add the dose to feel high, is it mean im tolerance? I have read that explain if tolerance is when the dose is increase to get some effect, but i never increase the dose

Hope anyone can advise and drop me a feedback.

Thank you

Hello All, Noob here.

In this week, I smoke 6-8puff (35mg) a day, and i feel im still normally, my pupil not dialate, i can sleep eat, sex drive is normal.. I never increase the dose to feel high as the first day

Recently i just try to change ROA, with sublingual and boof with water in the bong.

Then what i feel is my hair like raise and stand, body temp increase, but i dont feel the high speed, and i feel my hand pretty cold with air conditioner

If i never add the dose to feel high, is it mean im tolerance? I have read that explain if tolerance is when the dose is increase to get some effect, but i never increase the dose

Hope anyone can advise and drop me a feedback.

Thank you
I think smoking it wouldn't be ideal if you want to take an accurate dose. Try oral ROA. If you're looking for "rush" then yeah, smoking would do it.

Blood also participates in this. Skin itch, chicken skin? blood levels accelerate.