• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why is my opium so hard?

salamander6580

Greenlighter
So me and someone I know were given a bag of opium it's black and pretty hard. When I try to cook it to flatten it before smoking it just gets harder and won't flatten. What's going on? How should I try to fix it I don't want to waste it and how much is a substantial dose to eat?

Cuz it’s probably not opium. Black & hard doesn’t sound right.

And what you mean by cooking it? It doesn’t dissolve in water when you cook it or what?

When you get op' that is real when you pull it apart, it shouldnt be stringy. it might stretch a lil bit, but pull apart pretty cleanly. it also got a beautiful smell...Damn...So nice....It would be medium/dark brown...a lil sticky, sticks to ur fingers without bein gummy or really sticky icky. but the pull test is really the best one i know of. it should stretch a lil tiny bit, and then break apart not just keep on goin.

And you get high as hell, its hard when ur a opiate tolerant user who done dope and heavy opiates cuz it kinda dminishes the effects of course. But i still thought it was great. i can smoke a gram of that shit in a hour if i wanted to , well if i didnt nod out first heh. exaggeratin a lil , I never did that, but i did w/a half gram and wanted to go for it but i figured id save it since i was high already anyways and at that time i didnt use SO much that i couldnt jus save it til tomorrow. But the point is, its a mellow smooth high, i never did it as a opiate naieve user, so i aint got the best perspective on it but its still straight tobreak off a nice ball and smoke it with some good herbs and jus chill on one of them porch swings while you watch the smoke swirl under the street light and jus get lost in some dreamy chillaxin.

Ima say this right now......I smoked it one time...But that time that i did smoke it, many ppl asked me to see it since it aint been around in a long time, it aint that common. And everyone that seen it (the peeps who done alot of it before, and knew about hippie stuff like that) was like yo ur so lucky you finally got some real shit, good looks man, thats def. the real deal. I got "tested" to see if it was real or not by somebody who knew it well. he asked me to describe the shit i had, but i didnt know what it should be. so it wasnt like i could fit my description to what it "should" sound like since i didnt know, some people might try and "extend" the truth so it would sound real when it wasnt, but i really didnt know what to say, so that gives me a pretty good idea that my shit was on point since when i said the consistency and texture, scent, etc, he was like yea, thats the real deal.

so im confident enough that im understanding it good enough to post, but if im wrong somebody correct me, cuz i dont wanna be tellin people shit like its bond with such a limited experience on it. I had it once, it was real, nuff sed, hope it helps.
cross linking this post thread, check this out. I only had opium one time and I think it was fake, smelled like very strong sweet flowers or like a candy with was mushy and black outside and a brown inside. Everyone who did it, said it was either a placebo or felt very little to nothing. I have seen rock hash but not opium. another time I got it and yes it was rock hard and was in the color tan to dirty white, it didn't do anything to me but at the time I had fake m30's not knowing so my tolerance was skyrocketing

Unless you are in a country where opium is common, there is a good chance it isn't opium. Especially if someone gave it to you.

If it is bitter and smells like vinegar it might be tar heroin (which can sometimes be very hard).

If it really is opium and you want to eat it, you might start at 100mg and work your way up.

Unless you are in a country where opium is common, there is a good chance it isn't opium. Especially if someone gave it to you.

If it is bitter and smells like vinegar it might be tar heroin (which can sometimes be very hard).

If it really is opium and you want to eat it, you might start at 100mg and work your way up.
I know it's not tar because it wouldn't smoke on foil and it doesn't smell like vinagr it smells like opium should. I would know lexactly what to do if it was black tar h!

I mean heating it to flatten so it burns easier
But that’s not what you should do with opium. Be it raw or refined, so hard or soft, you take a tiny amount and smoke/vape it with what’s best option you have available. You can use opium pipe, regular pipe or whatever. It’s even ok to smoke it via hot knife method but it’s tricky as it gets very slippy and runs from a knife/any hot suffice.

If it really is opium and you want to eat it, you might start at 100mg and work your way up

But that’s not what you should do with opium. Be it raw or refined, so hard or soft, you take a tiny amount and smoke/vape it with what’s best option you have available. You can use opium pipe, regular pipe or whatever. It’s even ok to smoke it via hot knife method but it’s tricky as it gets very slippy and runs from a knife/any hot suffice.
I tried several ways and it doesn't smoke. Just gets harder. I don't think it's actually opium. Smells and looks like it tho

There’s tons of various incenses out there which mimic opium, this is very likely what you have. If it’s not smoking and super hard, doesn’t really sound like opium. Unfortunately we can only guesstimate so much on what it is or isn’t, we don’t do ID threads here.

-GC

There’s tons of various incenses out there which mimic opium, this is very likely what you have. If it’s not smoking and super hard, doesn’t really sound like opium. Unfortunately we can only guesstimate so much on what it is or isn’t, we don’t do ID threads here.

-GC
Fair enough. I appreciate everyone's imput