• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Why is Jesus in third place when he deserves first?

Yeah what about eastern religion?

Buddha(s) > Jesus IMO

Christianity is just a plagiarism of Eastern Religion anyways... They just took the "self" out of it and replaced it with "me". Ego murder spree.

Vatican being corrupt isn't pure form of christianity and you should know this. Vatican isn't christianity, it's an instintution which is supposed to represent some form of it. If it does or doesn't can be argued and if you look at bible and what christianity represents and what vatican therefore should represent, if this financing has truly been happening anyone can say that they haven't been looking for interestes of christianity there, but for interestes of themselves as institution.
Hitler got financed from many different places and Switzerland banks are one well known source.
I'd need to do research on that before saying a final word. Don't know about this Vatican theory.

Search around the net. Issue around --- Vatican helps high ranking officers escape after WWII. South America etc.

When I say fascist, I include all the genocidal Yahweh loving moral misfits.

Ton Englais es fameau mon bon.

Regards
DL

The Devil poops on Jesus doorstep, puts a newspaper over it, lights it on fire, rings the doorbell and makes a run for it. Jesus comes out, sees the fire, stomps it out and ends up stomping in the Devil's poop.

Jesus, The Son stomps in the devil's poop. Jesus is not the poop and not the devil.
God the Father is livid! What evil shenanigans! What a wicked thing to do. He catches the Devil and spares him not the rod for that one tale that won't make the bible!
The Holy Spirit is God, the Devil,. Jesus, the prank, the whoopass, the poop and the fire.

The Holy Spirit is The Totality of Everything as One. The Holy Spirit is the All-Encompassing One
You can't say that about The Father because The Father is Good, not Evil.
Jesus is the embodiment of Love, thereby the essence of the Holy Spirit, on earth, the Son who answers to the Father, who, in turn, answers to the Holy Spirit.

THESE THREE ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

The Holy Spirit is EVERYTHING.
God the Father is MOST THINGS
Jesus the Son is MANY THINGS

The Holy Spirit is the core of all benevolent theistic religions. All benevolent theistic religions have a God who is the All Encompassing One, or The Creator of All.
On the rest, they differ.

When I speak of "God" in the sense of my personal beliefs, I ALWAYS mean the Totality of Everything, so, the Holy Spirit that unites all theistic religions. I also can call it the Universe or Multiverse because that answers to the same definition of Absolutely All There Ever Was Or Will Be, Exactly How It Is.

I've removed some totally unwarranted personal attacks. Yet another reminder: personal attacks are not allowed in here. If you disagree with someone's beliefs, you can respectfully argue against them, or else just ignore them. Personal attacks against people in response to them sharing their opinions (especially in your own thread where you asked people to give their opinion) is totally unacceptable.