• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why is it so hard to find ketamine?

In my experience, ketamine comes from closer-knit groups. I can find it everywhere I go, at any given time. But that's because I'm so heavily into it that everyone I know either sells it, uses it or their entire life revolves around it. We also live really close to Mexico so people bring it in... maybe location has a lot to do with it too.

In my experience, ketamine comes from closer-knit groups. I can find it everywhere I go, at any given time. But that's because I'm so heavily into it that everyone I know either sells it, uses it or their entire life revolves around it. We also live really close to Mexico so people bring it in... maybe location has a lot to do with it too.

There's definitely an extended-family kind of vibe around it, in which distribution is concentrated on certain circles within electronic music party culture. Some parties could well be called ketamine parties as it seems at least half the people are on it or selling it, and if you appear to be 'fam' it will find you as well. There's a customary 'ketiquette', similar to cannabis, of offering friends bumps as a gesture of respect, especially when they don't have any, and they likewise do the same for you, partially because it's always more fun when everyone is on the wavelength together!

It's best to not feed trolls. An underfed troll doesn't have the energy to manifest trollness.

I like how we have all of these mods posting in this availability thread, forgetting all the rules

:p=D

why bother spending so much time searching for something you can buy on the internet?

I don't think it's cooked on the street like PCP so it has to be diverted from it's intended use in the US or brought in from out of country. I could be wrong I've just never heard of a k lab.

Threads like these are a gray area. No one is talking about sources really, more a general discussion of availability.

There's definitely an extended-family kind of vibe around it, in which distribution is concentrated on certain circles within electronic music party culture. Some parties could well be called ketamine parties as it seems at least half the people are on it or selling it, and if you appear to be 'fam' it will find you as well. There's a customary 'ketiquette', similar to cannabis, of offering friends bumps as a gesture of respect, especially when they don't have any, and they likewise do the same for you, partially because it's always more fun when everyone is on the wavelength together!

I second this. For the longest time ketamine was something i could only get at festivals. Now that I have returned to the scene I have become a part of the "K crew" as it were. Not like any part of the distribution system but K is one of those things that is like coke for ravers i find so once you get going with it your likely to form relationship with those that do it because you either go to the same shows or you see the same people constantly preparing for shows.

Special K is so much harder to get now because

2-(2-chlorophenyl)-2-methylaminocyclohexanone.png

KETAMINE

was made a Schedule III narcotic once it became a popular recreational drug of use as opposed to being completely uncontrolled before when it was plentiful and often cheap.

Ketamine in my region has alway been very attractive in the techno and especially the trance culture if we talk go out party and so on.... As I have seen in going around since 06-16 It is now very hard to find the real deal, and not get cheated with cutting fill or random arylcyclohexamines if you're are on very thin ice. When I started using K it was half the price of what it is now, and now it is about the expensive pricefield as cocaine (if we talk party life). You live on the other side of the earth from where I am, but still! you will always find what youre really really want 8)

Well, I'm on the other side of the planet & it has become equally Special to locate reliable K here too increasingly in recent years. Somethings, I felt I was maybe I am better connected to, but I am thinking it's as simple as the ol' demand is being effected by controls! Likewise picky about quality.... :-/

It's never been quite the same in the UK since the Indian police tightened up their act.

I think that the main difference can be summed up to different isomers effecting the brain differently.

We used to get lovely pharmaceutical grade racemic ketamine, now we get the occasional import of stereo isomer which trickles down the line on a far less frequent basis.

Its just get whatever comes through from China/imported.

Last edited:
i used to live in san francisco and through some friends i got k few times. if you have a chance i would say visit Sf (especially Haight St ) and you will easily find everything you look for. i miss SF more than i miss anything!

The ketamine drought seems to be coming to an end around my parts, supposedly this is thanks to the Grateful Dead Reunion tour which also has ended the LSD drought. And as for Haight St. in San Francisco, yeah, there isn't any such thing as a drought on Haight St.

^Why do you associate those? Ketamine isn't part of the the traditional Grateful Dead scene.

Grateful Dead = LSD

^Why do you associate those? Ketamine isn't part of the the traditional Grateful Dead scene.

Grateful Dead = LSD
Dead Heads and hippies generally enjoy a cornucopia of drugs. That'd be like saying at raves you'll only find MDMA. Sure, it might be the most popular, but there's a lot of other substances those people enjoy.

I don't associate them generally, but what I'm hearing in the psychedelic scene & from my LSD connect is that all of the ketamine in town right now is coming in with the LSD that was synthesized for the renuion in Chicago and is being moved around the country. None the less ketamine was extremely scarce locally up until this past 6 months to a year or so. Now both are quite easily obtainable locally.

Last edited: