View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

why I think some people hate LSA

just say know

Bluelighter
i was reading this https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=35607 and it mentioned that the side effects of LSA vary depending on whether or not one is consuming a clean LSA extract and that one of the reasons for variations in experience with cleanly extracted LSA and seed sourced LSA is due to the presence of less savory alkaloids.

for those who have tried LSA containing seeds and who have also tried a clean LSA extract i ask is this a plausible view on why alot of people who try LSA end up hating it? personally i love LSA and i don't see how other people claim it to be a nasty entheogen to use. i can understand how some people however seriously dislike LSA containing seeds; the nausea and body load are really unsavory although i personally can deal with it through supplementing a bit of cannabis.

i'm somewhat concerned that some of the reputation of LSA is due to people ingesting the seeds rather than performing a quality extraction. i'd like to see the discussion of LSA experiences oriented towards how clean the source of LSA is and i'm fairly inclined to believe that the quality of the source is the variable on whether or not you will experience a positive trip or a seriously uncomfortable one.

I've eaten plenty of plain morning glory seeds and one of those trips turned out to be in my top 10 trips of all time, very entheogenic and euphoric. I just push through the naseau, vomiting and body-load. I've tried 3 different extracts on morning glory seeds and none of them have worked. They usually just make me tense and sleepy.

Well there are TONS of alkaloids, many of which are unstable, and I know lumi-lsd (one of the things lsd breaks down into) can promote body load but isn't psychoactive. I'd say your best bet is taking freshly harvested seeds. Had a friend who hated the HBWR we ordered but loved his own self-harvested morning glories.