why has ketamine disappeared?

Yeah i gotta say out all regions and people ive talked to, myself being from Toronto we have a BOATLOAD of kizzie here... more than any place but it went from Grade A to B to C to holy shit is this even ketamine anymore??

K is around Ottawa... but it all comes from Toronto

btw I agree with Xelfer.. it used to be so good

^^ Yeah i'v tried since aug when i moved up here to minneap but i dont think i'm going to be having any luck anytime soon. :(

I dunno but the Ketamine in Toronto has not disappeared...only into our veins and nose's

It's around in So Cal but the demand is high and the price is high. $70-80 for a vial street prices, $55 or so if you have a good hookup who's risky enough to head across the border (you wont catch me doing that ever again).

^ not too many people will these days, the risk just isn't worth it. $70-80 is about average from what i've seen (personally, i think it's a ripoff) but if you want it bad enough, you'll pay the price.

i seen em forl ike 100 and the ones i c supposedly r from peru and are dank as FUCK

you know better than to talk about selling illicit drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
how many mg's are in your vials? I get vials here for 20 a pop never more... 450'ish mg per vial

I don't think ketamine even exists in the state of Indiana. Then again, what drugs do exist in indy?

i haven't had a problem living in the northeast, paying anywhere from $50-$80 depending on supply, quality, connect, etc. It always comes as a crystalline powder, clear to opaque crystals then to white powder when crushed. The only time it isn't in abundance is when my guy has to go to NYC or Boston to re-up, and even then, it's usually available, thats when the price shoots up though. What can you do, supply and demand rules all.

Vs usually have like 1 gram so like around 100 so ur gettin a pretty goood hookup france.....haha lol r u in france? ROFL

ketamine is realy abudent if you know the right circles.

still sucks that 50a G is A GOOD price. I wish it were as cheap as it were in otehr countries, like 30 a G.

in ont. a vial goes 4 20$ and a next city like 30min away a vial 4 10$. Also it is really proper not cut with anything proper shit:D
an ounce of k for 350-400$

i feel sorry for alot of you guys, here's it's £15 a gram cheap and £20 is usual though and obviously the more bulky buys = even cheaper.

and i still can't afford it ahahah ='[

<3 goes out to ketamine! and to it's brothers nitrous and well.. i dunno about pcp and dxm but nitrous is the shit!!!

i'm gonna try dxm soon for shits and giggles even tho all my friends think it's a retarded idea aha.. but i'm all up for a bit of that!

would love some pcp! :|

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DICKSIZING (i can't get K for $20! sucks to be yoU!) AND SOURCING! warnings will be issued for any further violations.

Not that hard to find in my scene, but it's taxed, and not really my thing anyway.