why has ketamine disappeared?

foofoodust

Greenlighter
like the title says. in the last 2-5 years why has ketamine simply vanished in most all of america. really does anyone see it anymore?? or am i the only one who never sees it?

would love to hear what other parts of the US have to say about this. for info i'm in the southern oregon/northern cali area.

Last edited:
From what I have read the supply of Ketamine has dried up because MOST of it was brought in from a certain company in Mexico. This company has since been shut down through a joint DEA and Mexican LEO operation. You might ask yourself WHY dont people just produce Ketamine in illegal labs. Well to answer that question I can tell you that Ketamine is not exactly an easy compound for the clandestine chemist to synth...:\

Ive never done K but i could have picked up some the other night, so its not totally gone!

K's wonderful... would love to have some right now, would make my christmas a hell of a lot less boring...

about the spelling error. to my defense, i posted that on my iphone and it auto corrected ketamine to read ketomine. didn't even notice it, thank you for the comment. i've fixed it now. i love my iphone although it does have some quirks!

it's around. but usually just some no name brand anymore or maybe thats just my tolerance. also ppl have been taking the labels off

it's around but as with anything else, you need to have the connections. i'll edit the title for you

welcome to bluelight, enjoy your stay :)

yea its pretty rare in my area. I have never personally seen it. Older people I talk to have done it back in the 00-03 period it was plentiful but it seems to have gone the way of the rave in my area at least

^^^
Yeah there's K here in Vancouver. It used to be easier for me to get but my dealer got busted although there's always people in my group of friends who are doing it. Actually, a buddy of mine just split an ounce(!) of it with his friend for $400 which was cheaper than I was getting it for.

"plenty k in Toronto, too much "

Yep,but quality is somewhat going down...

Just don't buy from the Chinese

damn as if I needed another reason to move to canada. I just hope global warming picks up the pace I hate cold weather

There is a lot of k in toronto, although I have noticed that the quality has gone down significantly since last summer.

Remember to cook your K up if crystally-looking or if the high isn't good enough! A good K high should be a little trippy; whereas the uncooked (or not-enough-cooked) high is far more drunk-orrientated, is less enjoyable in my experience...

^ there are 2 forms of k, s-ketamine and racemic (a mixture of both the r & s isomers). i haven't encountered any racemic that was crystally, only s-k; crushing up the crystals works well. s-k tends to be a bit more potent and the high differs somewhat from the racemic. personally, i like the racemic more but s-k is great fun as well.

i remember way back when(6-7 years) i loved a ketamine called 'ketocet'....not exactly sure the spelling. it was from japan I think. Do you know what type of ketamine was in that?