why has ketamine disappeared?

When I was a little kid my parents (for some bizarre reason) started calling me Special K because of my middle name (it's the only Japanese part of me- it was a weird peace agreement between my mom and dad). When my dad went to jail when I was seven however, that was the last I heard of that nickname (I didn't find out until I was 15 that my dad had gone to jail to trafficking). Ever since then I have decided upon K as my drug quest...
and of course it's the only freakin' one I can't find. Then again, living in OK probably does not aid me in any way. But, I can tell you this- unless you're up for robbing a vet (because there are plenty out here)- don't go looking for it in OK.
Hell, just stay away from here altogether. This state blows.

Its amazing how south florida is the 'expected' place for illegal drugs from other countries due to our vast coastal areas.. but the only thing thats in abundance is weed, pharms, and the nasty yoda..

man i wish i had me some K

I'm from the baltimore area and cant find K worth shit. I go to some clubs and raves and can't find it at all. My only success has been with festivals. :(

I havent seen any in KY in a few years but its needs to come back with the quickness

i agree with the post like 4 above me.

i can find k, i'm just short on the money to buy it hahaha

K's available in the Northeast.

Edited per unacceptable even if you used SWIM on that. Any questions on the edit can be PM'd to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm living between Mexico and NYC/DC, and Mexican and American feds have seriously stepped up enforcement efforts to take down ketamine diversion to US markets. When I get back to Mexico next week I'll put some feelers out, but i get the feeling that it's very difficult to get without people on the inside, or some very good forging resourses. All in all, its not much easier to get veterinary K in Mexico than the US, except for how shitty their infrastructure is. I'm living in a remote part of the country, so I'll see if this is more of a border thing or if it's nationwide.

I think thats the problem^

Mexico has cracked down.

SmackCity said:
Never heard or scene it in Baltimore Im willing to bet it was never here

not true at all my fellow baltimorian you just gotta know where to look.

NW-baltiland said:
not true at all my fellow baltimorian you just gotta know where to look.

Its not in the hood. That shit wouldnt even sell. I can say most people here dont know what that shit is. It might might be out carol or howard county somewhere but that isnt baltimore

It's still around but it is a lot more expensive than it used to be, I remember back in 98/99 when you could find sealed jars for $30-40. Now it is anywhere from double to triple that cost.