why has ketamine disappeared?

in my area I have heard people offering up to 175 a V its gettin that serious. Im still not understanding it though. Everything is around here besides K. from L to the harder to find RC and everything inbetween. can't believe its that hard to get anymore.

it was very big in Central PA and Philly area but the philly connect got busted with like 35,000 vials and now sits in jail for a very long time. So since that happend it is very rare and if u do come across it most likey expensive and possibly very cut. Im used to gettin vials for like 60 bucks but now i think those days are done with, which upsets me.

Well it's not gone, gone... difficult to get? yes for some, but if one's looks good enough it could be found!

Same thing applies to movies, music, games, apps, etc.... if a person does some good research the person will most likely find it some way or another.

sneilburg3000 said:
it was very big in Central PA and Philly area but the philly connect got busted with like 35,000 vials and now sits in jail for a very long time. So since that happend it is very rare and if u do come across it most likey expensive and possibly very cut. Im used to gettin vials for like 60 bucks but now i think those days are done with, which upsets me.
I heard of this. Know a few kids who were aprt of that as well.

but there is still a large supply of ketamine around, I know my sorce comes from ketamine crystals, NOT vials.

also, if one REALY wanted to get a large supply of ketamine I know some countries will let you obtain kilo sized jars of it for less then 2 thousand dollars (us). Now how you will get it back is another question.

yeah man, i kno the people involved in both parties, basically one person got busted and the cops said we will drop ur shit if u give us someone that got the same amount or more than we caught u with, so he decided to snitch, now he has a $40,000 bounty on his head.

sneilburg3000 said:
yeah man, i kno the people involved in both parties, basically one person got busted and the cops said we will drop ur shit if u give us someone that got the same amount or more than we caught u with, so he decided to snitch, now he has a $40,000 bounty on his head.
shady, Id just dust em' with raw. ;)

i tried IM ketamine stolen from hospitals , i "travel" with K a 10-12 times

and its the best drug ever made i love it, it's like enter to a "low level" proggraming of your brain xD

its very nice but now i never see it ketamine again, 2 years now and nothing... :(

ketamine back to me pleaseeee xD

yea its deffienetly harder to find and ive never even tried but in my case id either have to look very hard or go out to western pa, pittsburg area

was alot of it in Cali a few years ago now it seems not to be as much but you can still find it.

Toronto's mired in a funk it seems. The last few months have been especially bunk.

extremely hard to find vials in chicago, i was able to get powder recently, but i didn't really trust the guy. It's been over 6 months since i've had access to liquid.

Xelfer said:
Yeah i gotta say out all regions and people ive talked to, myself being from Toronto we have a BOATLOAD of kizzie here... more than any place but it went from Grade A to B to C to holy shit is this even ketamine anymore??

i dont know what happend, but the quality of k has been going down rapidly in TO. It's getting really bad.

Ketamine became scarce as soon as the government switched it from unscheduled to Schedule III.

It is still available (at about $7.50 per 1g vial) as Ketaset to licensed veterinarians and as Ketalar (at I don't know how much) for hospitals and anesthesiologists, who sometimes use it on children and old people who need anesthesia.

^I'd heard about the switch shipping to Vet's, but didn't know about hospitals still getting the velvet matrix. Interesting.

wasnt there like a hige mexican K bust a while ago? or can you still go south of the border for your ket? just get it in a vetrinary (sp?) store

I gotta reply to this , first the original and best K was TTokkyo made in Mexico not japan, it came out to the East Coast NJ. around 97-02, My boy Tom Leamon was the largest supplier in the USA, now doing 30 years, I remember being at his supplement shop when the packages of 500 licks would arrive fedex.... He was getting them for like $2-3 per lick, (a lick is a 10ml vial everyone), sell them for $20> The man made like 5 million a year just on this. Google his name Tom Leamon NJ.