• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why don't chemists bother with MDA any more? v. Sighs of the reminiscent

i think in some synth routes you have make MDA before turning it into MDMA... i would not bother MDA is far superior!

the love hearts from 2004? 100mg mdma 60mg mda or something like that... such an awesome pill :)

why is everyone wearing glasses?

Dude what colour were those hearts? Some of the best pills I ever took were hearts and it was between 2003 and 2005, very trippy and loved up, I always had a feeling they might have been MDA.

I remember a mate of mine puking into a urinal with a massive grin on his face, interrupting the spewing to tell me "I'm rushing like a Russian version of Ian Rush".

MDA <3

Dude what colour were those hearts? Some of the best pills I ever took were hearts and it was between 2003 and 2005, very trippy and loved up, I always had a feeling they might have been MDA.

I think they were white/beige, it was 2003/2004 ish i think, they are in my top 3 best ever pills - a perfect mix/dose, i'd stab a nun to get hold of a bag of them again, i remember talking to treacle on here about them, he remembers them and even remembered the lab results, i'm going to pm him now and ask him to come to this thread and see if pillreports.com go back that far

I prefer mda for everything...

mdma bores me to tears these days. If I do it, I'l have some 2cb with it.

MDA deffo better for clubs, better for euphoria, better for spanglement, better for music, better for shagging.

The only thing I think mdma wins on is that you don't appear so twatted, but that's hardly a reason to go doing drugs.

There were pink hearts (heart shaped ones) around about that time which contained MDA if I remember rightly.

Those hearts you speak of Tranced were 130mg of MDMA, the peach ones were MDA. I read this on pillreport after the time but going by my memory I would say thats about right (they were my first pills :D). After that blue playstation, those things were proper strong wipe out pills! We were eating them like smarties at £3 a pill back then aswell!

Mr Smokes Blunts.
Some raw powder turned up a while ago, but I looked on erowid and the trip reports looked a little disparaging so I declined as it was £70 on the g. This thread sort of makes me wish i'd given it a go. I don't drop often now though, so i'm not sure if i'd wanna spend the night trippin my nuts off on one or two hits of this stuff over getting some mdma and doing loads and then getting a bit of the mdaness at the end of the night?

I was lucky enough to get an eighth of the crystal early on this year! Golden colour stinking crystals. It was one of my good mates who had it and I swapped him Q-dances for it. In the beginning he was charging £150 for an eighth, after the first weekend he had it, it went up to £180.

You should definately have bought it. The first time I had it 80-100mg bomb early in the morning after a heavy drinking session ruined me. Standing having a full blown conversation with a towel on the back of my mates door (it apparently had a picture of Henrik Larsson on it). Genuinely out of your nut!

The weekend I bought an eighth of it a few of us split it at and the shape of EVERYONE in that house was ridiculous! Pulling proper munter faces and I don't think anyone was really managing a two way conversation haha. One of my wee pals who's that much of an ecto fiend he hardly ever looks wrecked was sat eyes twitching trying to smoke a lighter lol! Lucky for him we stopped him! Some of the team were sniffing it which seemed to ruin them even worse tbh.

The rushes/euphoria off MDA is more intense than MDMA or meth. Definately hard to deal with in a club. The eye wobbles are intense as fuck and seem to last longer, same deal with the jaw. The faces everyone pulls are literally hilarious though. You zone in and out but at times you are an incoheret babbling mess having mumbling conversations with the walls.

The comedown does ruin you. It's kind of bottle of Buckfast and 10 vals material.

That's why I love the tail-end of an MDMA sesh as you get that subtle underlying MDA visuals and such (being a metabolite) :)

I think I must have had an MDA pill once as when it kicked in (I was at a mate's house party) I ended up going home rather early, getting in bed, being incredibly comfy, having nice CEVs and grinning like the cheshire cat =D

Did anyone ever see vines growing out of everything?

Or the spooky 'carved' writing on shiny surfaces?

I read some great non-existent magazines too.

That's why I love the tail-end of an MDMA sesh as you get that subtle underlying MDA visuals and such (being a metabolite)

This whole theory is kind of a myth. It does metabolise into MDA but only 7% of it, so your still mostly wrecked on an MDMA high it's just your tripping out a very little bit. It's nothing like eating an MDA pill or a bomb of the crystal really IMO.

Those hearts you speak of Tranced were 130mg of MDMA, the peach ones were MDA. I read this on pillreport after the time but going by my memory I would say thats about right (they were my first pills :D).

Fair one! I was tripping off them either way - but I do tend to trip off MDMA, although not anywhere near as constantly! I think I had five when Christopher Lawrence played at Foundation.

MDA comedowns always seem a bit more psychedelic to me. A bit like being stoned and very nostalgic. I've just remembered once, years back, sitting in the barbers getting my hair cut and trying not to cry my eyes out.

Did anyone ever see vines growing out of everything?

Or the spooky 'carved' writing on shiny surfaces?

I read some great non-existent magazines too.

Yes and watching a mate trying to put coins in theback of a girl's head cos he was trying to get some ciggies....

Rockstar - Oh yea ofcourse, I know it's a very miniscule amount and it is, as said, subtle. And is definitely not like the assumed pill I had. But I've always had lovely, polite and light visuals on the tail-off :)

I hear ya man. I sometimes find the tail end of an MDMA sesh quite trippy if I do alot of it, particularly when I used to smoke loads of spliffs come 5-6am. These days I usually just get back on the booze (& benzos if they're there) and that sees off any comedown/roughness til the next day.

It got to a stage with MDMA ages ago during the drought I was eating that much the doses got stupid and the comedowns lasted til thursday. Means you get a pretty minimal effect from it aswell. But last time I had it after not having it in ages it was quite trippy with a few spliffs, think you need to have some nice fresh seratonin for it to be like that though.

A lot of the tail end of mdma trippinesss is down to smoking weed all night, booze, lack of sleep, slight dehydration etc too..... I really think these reports of mda metabolised by the body from mdma are a bit over-egged.

I don't think I've had MDA in all my years... :( certainly nothing that made me trip as everyone describes.

Monstanoodle, I see you're from West Yorkshire too.
Did you have any of the windmills that went round about 4 or 5 years back?
Sure they were MDA, after me and a mate had a conversation about a chimney dropping off a roof, and a tv playing in the hole where it was.

Ask a chemist & they'll give some unreasonable response - capricious is a good word to use when describing chemists =D