European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why don't chemists bother with MDA any more? v. Sighs of the reminiscent

Still able to get MDA yeere but very pricey indeedy, worth it tho fo sho! :D

Haha this brings me back.

Those white mickey mice - utterly cunted me. That was the night I woke up and my T.V was under my bed and my clothes were outside. Utterly surreal but mind blowingly fun.

Ive got 1000MG of white pure crystal MDA sitting right infront of me, mixed with 1000mg of really nice crystal MDMA, ill start the bidding at £200, come on its christmas i need to heat my house.

Why the fek did you mix it up, it will never be an even mix I might have bid you on the MDA but not with MDMA Vmixed in , coluld just be moody MDEA for all I know

The stuff he has is definately MDA, pharm grade stuff. Though why he's mixed it I have no idea, crazy ass mancunians! ;)

Fek me Saucy MDA wizards ...wizard's hats...

You are not talking of the Wizard Hats which have been going round for the last -3 years are you? The horror the horror. They are notorious high-dosage piperazine pills. Or am I missing a trick here?

Oh they were my first ever pills that I took at my first ever festival along with my first ever research chemical.

Took two of them with a little base and I dont remember anyuthing except for the comeup puke and smoking with strangers.

Had a quarter ounce mixed with half a gram of JWH-018 in my pocket. The following three days were a haze of wondering round only the campsite without any of my friends smoking with people and asking them when I was going to come down.

Well I picked up 2g of very clean MDA at £40/g last weekend (in north london). And it's bloody nice as well :) Happy New Year to me!!!

I dont rate MDA at all. Having done proper mdma many moons ago the 'mda' crystal these days is hollow high in comparsion. It's cheap and dirty and costs less than half the price mdma used to cost nearly 15 years ago. I guess you get what you pay for. Most youths are happy with it though as thats all they know.

Ahh MDA. *sigh*

Wish I had something more constructive to add, hehe..

I miss MDA! Those pink motorolas in 07/08 in leeds were ace!! 10 for £20.

Those were the days.

*snip*

I do believe you are trying to hard to promote yer goods n' wares - read the forum guidelines. NO DEALING

Last edited by a moderator: