• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Why does this meth smell like crap?

froku

Greenlighter
Looks/tastes about normal before smoking, the closer you get to the last bit when smoking, it begins to get increasingly brown, dark brown, eventually black sludge, also it increasingly has less visible lines/crystalization, and increasingly smells like what is always immediately called shit, but actually smells different from actual shit. But the smell becomes absolutely disgusting. Dark brown/black sludge no lines in the bubble. Wtfbbq is that stuff?

(Midwest 'Merica)

While on the wtf subject, there's this other stuff (still meth though), has crack back lines that go all up around the entire inside of the bubble, as if the vapor itself crystalizes to the glass. Bbq?

Have had something like that many many (10+) years ago, it was putrid. I’d say very back yard cutting with anything possible, be lucky you didn’t put it in your veins? Find a new source, that’s beyond amatuer.

Back in the 80's there was a lot of this stuff floating around that sounds similar that we used to call "Peanut butter crank" because it was the same color and it was "goopy" for lack of a better descriptor. At any rate it was terrible for insufflation but quite lovely for injection. It smelled strongly of ether and yeah, it did have a bit of a poo smell as well. It didn't even really resemble powder.

Looks/tastes about normal before smoking, the closer you get to the last bit when smoking, it begins to get increasingly brown, dark brown, eventually black sludge, also it increasingly has less visible lines/crystalization, and increasingly smells like what is always immediately called shit, but actually smells different from actual shit. But the smell becomes absolutely disgusting. Dark brown/black sludge no lines in the bubble. Wtfbbq is that stuff?

(Midwest 'Merica)

While on the wtf subject, there's this other stuff (still meth though), has crack back lines that go all up around the entire inside of the bubble, as if the vapor itself crystalizes to the glass. Bbq?
Too much methylsulfonylmethane MSM. ( It's used as cut b/c the meth will still crystallize clear)

Burned hair and doo doo from the sulfur, methyl group, and methane.

Too much methylsulfonylmethane MSM. ( It's used as cut b/c the meth will still crystallize clear)
This is what i would guess as well. Ive also noticed the high MSM stuff crushes differently.

Sounds toxic AF

(To elaborate
Van Zandt Hollow, Dix, NY maybe going on two years ago now I found a duck taped shaken bake half two liter residue laden remnant in the beautiful creek near Watkins Glen kids why there?!!) Don't tell me a grey haired spook from a trailer park was responsible