• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

why does coke affect me differently

mikedab

Greenlighter
OK so I was just wondering why when I snort coke it affects me completely different then everyone else I do it with? It use to not be like this like just just last night I had a ball or 3.5 grams and I know it wasn't just this batch because that is what I've thought the last few times I've done it all from different suppliers and the affects are always the same the people I do it with all get energetic/talkative ect and I feel like sh** literally every time after last night it's clear it's not for me but it used to not be like that until I went about 3 years without doing it I've read that possibly having add could be a factor but there's always someone who posts down the line to completely make me re think any assumptions I come up with that being said please don't post a response like "oh your just getting some bad stuff" or "then why do it" or "ive heard" ect I just want a answer preferably based on some sort of science or personal experience thanks.

It has always been the same for me as well. I've never experienced euphoria from coke, I go straight to feeling like coming down
While my friends won't stop talking and moving I'm having an internal existential crisis and wanting to pretty much kill myself.

Coke has definitely put put me on the brink of suicide.

Sorry, friend, it seems as if your brain chemistry just doesn't agree. Could be a great thing - coke habits get expensive in the long run anyway.