• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Why does cocaine have to be so damn harmful? Any coke experts please share info

jinzo11

Greenlighter
So I have recently concluded that cocaine is indeed a very harmful drug, more dangerous than meth IMO (but not more addicting.. even though I have never done crystal). I mean, I knew it was bad, but I always assumed it was pretty harmless when done in moderation.

So let me get this straight.. cocaine constricts your blood vessels to hell, while making your heart pump faster and harder, while messing with its electrical signals while blocking sodium channels? I mean, it basically is numbing your heart right? I always thought it was just bad for your heart because of the increased heart rate , like adderall. But it's like the drug is designed to attack the cardiovascular system.

I was doing blow for like 3-4 days in a row (still sleeping and eating) of fishscale.. but just small lines throughout the day but I started getting pretty scared when I would get weird feelings in my veins, it's like my veins twitched sometimes and kinda hurt. And I would get muscle spasms. It's hard to explain.

The old saying is it's usually the cuts and impurities that make a drug harmful which I obviously agree with, but I feel like even near pure blow is still harmful as fuck (or is it not?) from what I know the other alkaloids also mess with your heart big time?

Also, is it still possible to randomly drop dead even if your heart is not beating fast? For example I just did 100mg split into two lines, my heart is not going crazy but I do get weird muscle twitches occasionally on my legs. I do not feel like im about to die or have a heart attack or OD but is it still possible for my heart to just give up? Either way I think I'm done with blow forever.

Also its important to note that if you are getting your hands on purer stuff, you are also getting more levamisole.. In fact where I live (Somewhere in Canada) I strongly believe that the only reason why kid aren't dying from blow is because it's so impure to begin with. So really it's BS, if you get your hands on fishscale you are just getting more levamisole. I am positive this scale has levamisole in it.

One thing I do not understand, how in the hell do some people seem to do so much damn blow and survive? Like 5 grams a day for months straight? how the fuck is that possible, even with a tolerance?? I hear stories of people going through half ounces with a buddy in a night.. and that makes me think either they are just tanks or their blow is 5% pure

ALL COKE IN CANADA IS SHIT. Think how many hands touch it and stomp on it before it touches you? Just think about that for a second. It's so shit in this god damn country it's almost not worth the $100/gram price tag. Fuck the regular street cocaine we get here, NOT WORTH IT AT ALL. It's so harmful because the drug dealers are fucking cheats who don't even give you full weight and charge you through the ass. BUT PEOPLE STILL BUY THEIR GARBAGE. Hint: Get some fucking stimulant RC for 1/3 the price and get x10 the high you would with coke. It's called 3-FPM my friend.

Cocaine has always made me feel like I was going to die, however, if you're lucky enough to find very high quality purity cocaine, it is a night and day difference...it actually feels like a health supplement.

I do think it is very dangerous. I used to smoke a lot of crack and shoot heroin at the same time. I remember one time my dealer was telling me to be very careful I didn't overdose. I thought he was talking about the crack, but he actually meant the heroin.

For some reason heroin has a worse reputation (and the addiction is a lot worse). But for me, I was always terrified the crack would kill me but never the heroin. Heroin is very safe if you just pay attention to your dosage. You dont have to worry you will drop dead on heroin. I've never had any health problems related to heroin. Crack on the other hand, has made me feel like I was having a heart attack on numerous occasions. It is super dangerous.

Very false friend. Good fishscale blow exists in Canada you just need to know people. A decent amount of blow comes directly imported from central/south America believe it or not. The blow I have is of high purity but unfortunately still seems to have some nasty cuts, probably the levamisole.

Atmozfears....I would edit the price out of your post. It is against the guidelines on this forum.

It is very possible to drop dead on heroin. It is why there are so many ODs happening. I have had friends die on me when it was still heroin we were getting and not just a tiny bit of brown with fentanyl mixed in.

The only time I was ever really scared from ODing on coke was when I was doing speedballs. Sometimes it would be just so insanely intense, and because of the dopamine release I was so paranoid that I had done too much.

If you want to purify your coke, you should wash it. There are plenty of threads on here about that. Just use the search feature.

We get fishscale here in Houston and its fucking awesome....but don't compare it to Tina until you've had Tina....both have their good points and bad points but if you're getting fishscale it shouldn't make you feel anything but great

You can't compare the number of fatal overdoses from cocaine and heroin, heroin has an order of magnitude more. With heroin the respiratory depression combo with alcohol and/or benzos really increases the causalities. Cocaine doesn't have a similar deadly combo situation except for speedballs, and even with that combo its the respiratory depression from the heroin that seems to be the larger killer.

You can't compare the number of fatal overdoses from cocaine and heroin, heroin has an order of magnitude more. With heroin the respiratory depression combo with alcohol and/or benzos really increases the causalities. Cocaine doesn't have a similar deadly combo situation except for speedballs, and even with that combo its the respiratory depression from the heroin that seems to be the larger killer.

Possibly true but cocaine is a popular drug used and almost socially accepted among many classes of people from rich white girls in college to your typical bar fly...If you went to a college party or a party with young professionals and offered cocaine, 90% of the people would want some and would more than likely be mixing with alcohol (creating an entire new substance in the body called cocethylne). If you arrived at the same party and offered a heroin and benzo cocktail, you would be labeled a loser junkie. Acute cocaine toxicity is highly prevalent and it doesn't take much to OD on.

Doing a fair amount of coke makes me think I'm dying or want to die, but I never did (obviously, lol). Heroin never makes me feel that way tho I have ODd requiring resucitation half a dozen times.

As to OP's last question, I once IVd a QO by myself in 7 hours w/almost no coke tolerance. I was higher than gas, missed a lot (may have saved my life) and so fkn depressed when it was gone I wanted to kill myself.

Someone at a NA meeting once asked me what coke was like. I thought for a second and replied "powdered depression".

Also, my theory is that stimulants run you faster and thus wear you out faster. If you have a car (your body), and you drive it normally (no drugs), it lasts a long time. If you are redlining the shit out of it (potent stimulants) on a regular basis, it's gonna blow up quicker.