• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Why do you want to quit heroin?

I got no idea what you mean by 'sick levels of fluoride' and how in relation to what this would 'make sense'.

Some benzodiazepines are fluorinated, such as flualprazolam and flubromazolam. They contain one fluorine atom, and that's not the same thing as sodium fluoride, nor does it equate to a massive concentration.
These medications have been linked to seizures in some patients ; however since most of said patients consumed them in conjunction with either opiates or alcohol, we can't be certain to what extent the seizures are specifically to blame on the benzos alone.

On the other hand, neither acute nor chronic fluoride poisoning causes seizures. Acute poisoning will give you mainly gastric symptoms, while chronic ingestion causes kidney failure - and fir that to happen you'd have to be taking in upwards of 10 mg daily for an extended period of time (this can happen when ground water is abnormally rich in fluoride).

So no, whatever odd idea you seem to have in your head about fluoride has nothing to do with the mental effects of benzodiazepine withdrawal.

Fluoride is terrible for you. It’s entirely neurotoxic. Yes, it can contribute to brain fog and decline. Yes it can contribute to seizures.

Your brain isn’t fried mate, the good thing about opiates is they don’t do that. I am almost a year off fentanyl and I was so happy I got addicted to it again after years off because the detox process, to me at least, felt like it boosted my sex drive and I just felt Alive again.

You can do it. I would get off methadone to fuck that crap. Just send it man you can do it. If you can’t do it then get the sublocade shot it’s a free way out.

Fluoride is terrible for you. It’s entirely neurotoxic. Yes, it can contribute to brain fog and decline. Yes it can contribute to seizures.
I'm not saying it can't contribute to all these things, which isn't really in dispute; but as with everything else it's the dose that makes the poison - like you're not gonna give yourself brain damage brushing your teeth with ordinary toothpaste. Plus again the common symptoms of actual fluoride poisoning are not of a neurological nature. And the point of discussion was effects of benzo withdrawal. Seizures potentially occur with ALL types of benzos, not exclusively the fluorinated analogue versions.

The poster seemed to be under the impression that benzos in general contain vast levels of fluoride.

I got no idea what you mean by 'sick levels of fluoride' and how in relation to what this would 'make sense'.

Some benzodiazepines are fluorinated, such as flualprazolam and flubromazolam. They contain one fluorine atom, and that's not the same thing as sodium fluoride, nor does it equate to a massive concentration.
These medications have been linked to seizures in some patients ; however since most of said patients consumed them in conjunction with either opiates or alcohol, we can't be certain to what extent the seizures are specifically to blame on the benzos alone.

On the other hand, neither acute nor chronic fluoride poisoning causes seizures. Acute poisoning will give you mainly gastric symptoms, while chronic ingestion causes kidney failure - and fir that to happen you'd have to be taking in upwards of 10 mg daily for an extended period of time (this can happen when ground water is abnormally rich in fluoride).

So no, whatever odd idea you seem to have in your head about fluoride has nothing to do with the mental effects of benzodiazepine withdrawal.

depends, sodium flouride is used in cleaning agents sometimes.

astonish, UK degreser in a quantity of 750ml has some trace, they say is for keeping the smell more time so even if expired is still smelling like isn't. People try to make a scapegoat of companies and therefore if they aren't invested for basic knowledge no way they'll ever find themselves in all this darkness of unexplained time spent with something else rather than "I buy this, I know what is"

also rarely back in 2010 it was for some time implemented in restaurant sweets.

I am very unfamiliar with the feelings that non users experience, especially their will to live, lol.
Ok..so you dont have the will to live ? Maybe they are high with their own endorphines already have you thought of that? Dont underestimate endogenous opiates ..if u quit it gets better everyday ...to the point that yes it feels like your old self but even better knowing you got through such a difficult situation , just dont put so much attention on how you feel for the first month and keep your mind occupied just so it doesnt come up with the usual excuses (it is addicted)..try getting it out of that pit so it can think more positive stuff.
I think when we are addicted to H our frequency is low and we very much hallucinate a very bad perspective of ourself , world and future . This is why some people feel they have gone through hell when they manage to come out. Well yes they did.

Dunno how long were u hooked on it but wow it's actually rare to hear someone quitting all by themselves... Did u take a large dose of Methadone? I am on 50 mgs and it's barely enough but ion wanna up the dosage... I did go to meetings but not every day... NA something about it makes me nervous and even crave. The people in there or just the fact that im getting out of my house idk.
I said fuck it and just got high infinite times and today something crazy happened, this idiot who always makes me relapse on purpose because he's trash came to my house with a half gram of white and i literally told him to fuck off.
I didnt know i was capable of saying no to it when having it so close, but honestly, my heart aches right now 😢😢😢
I think imma take 10 more miligrams of methadone before bed
Trust I know it's rare , but I tried several rehabs , clinics , detoxes none of that ever worked and really I couldn't do it myself either , but after I had the knowledge of everywhere else , u can only learn so much until it's all the same bullshit , WE know wat we need to do , our disease just disables us from doing it , if u can just do it no matter how much u don't want to and keep doing it , it's the same as doing it in a rehab imo . It's NOT easy , but I think I just did everything, going away to a different state expensive rehabs wasn't an option for me , state run sucks , I know I hated getting high , so I just decided I'm Not going to get dope and crack and I just want to SEE wat happens, see if it really changes, and it fucking did , finally . At three months the LIGHT happened, stars aligned and for one little moment I was Happier than id been even before my accident and I wanted MORE , the world had proven to me that was still somthing there but i just need to wait and work for it , we getvso fuckin used to instant grad , trust me its out there it will come , its not god , its just science , manifesting thinking wanting somthing so bad in your minds youll die to get it

I seriously think you need better sex. Xd
I got off the fyntinol down to 125 methodone and my sex drive is ALLL the way back and DAMMM have I missed it hahaha I started working out feeling good trying to look good and bam it me like a ton of bricks after the gym one day and yea it definitely can come back from being completely gone personal experience

Im sick of the slave I become to it I actually quit each time with comfort meds only to get 6 weeks 6 months once 18 months and find im a non functioning adult without it then jump back on to repeat a few months later fed up waking up with anxiety jump off jump on jump off .
Funny how automatic a relapse is for me im doing it for my wife my kids convince its for them to gave normal dad husband . I hate the addiction

Dunno how long were u hooked on it but wow it's actually rare to hear someone quitting all by themselves... Did u take a large dose of Methadone? I am on 50 mgs and it's barely enough but ion wanna up the dosage... I did go to meetings but not every day... NA something about it makes me nervous and even crave. The people in there or just the fact that im getting out of my house idk.
I said fuck it and just got high infinite times and today something crazy happened, this idiot who always makes me relapse on purpose because he's trash came to my house with a half gram of white and i literally told him to fuck off.
I didnt know i was capable of saying no to it when having it so close, but honestly, my heart aches right now 😢😢😢
I think imma take 10 more miligrams of methadone before bed

So I was on fyntinol from June 2017 to this time last year mid January, straight Fetty , smoked it never injected anything, but didn't need to id say it was just as bad because I ALWAYS got destroyed my tolerance never got to high and had to move to shooting and I have big fear of needles . But I was on and off Suboxone for those years tried vivitrol too just relapsed after every 28 days then would get the shot thinking I didn't form a habit after just two uses but ONG don't ever do that . Even after only 2 days of Fetty the vivitrol shot will fuck u up mentally and physically, you'll be in a psych ward not fun . But then rehabs detox clinics , finally I realized Suboxone was just not gonna do it even when I was stable on subs I would workout get pissed they would say your levels are almost non existent 🤔 I'm like I take 3 pills a days holding that juice for a HOUR or two . So I was suffering withdrawal and anxiety Daily on subs , it's a FLAWED medication and only for opiate naive imo .so yea i was pickled BUTTT yes you gotta get your dose UP 50 wont do shit u need atleast 120 140 not sure your weight but i was at 180 before i stopped completely because i didnt want to feel sick at all and i didnt , but i put on a few lbss affecting my matabolism

Your brain isn’t fried mate, the good thing about opiates is they don’t do that. I am almost a year off fentanyl and I was so happy I got addicted to it again after years off because the detox process, to me at least, felt like it boosted my sex drive and I just felt Alive again.

You can do it. I would get off methadone to fuck that crap. Just send it man you can do it. If you can’t do it then get the sublocade shot it’s a free way out.
Yes thank you fluoride is bad for us even in small amounts and it's fucking everywhere i hate it

Oh yes i've always had this feeling that opiates don't mess with your mind as much as other drugs but i do feel like they've made me a very shoegazy, unmotivated, sad person, among other things.
And i've heard horror stories about those shots people take to not use opiates but im not sure what the one u mentioned is... Either way i do not trust injections. Ironic yes but maybe you know what i mean.

So I was on fyntinol from June 2017 to this time last year mid January, straight Fetty , smoked it never injected anything, but didn't need to id say it was just as bad because I ALWAYS got destroyed my tolerance never got to high and had to move to shooting and I have big fear of needles . But I was on and off Suboxone for those years tried vivitrol too just relapsed after every 28 days then would get the shot thinking I didn't form a habit after just two uses but ONG don't ever do that . Even after only 2 days of Fetty the vivitrol shot will fuck u up mentally and physically, you'll be in a psych ward not fun . But then rehabs detox clinics , finally I realized Suboxone was just not gonna do it even when I was stable on subs I would workout get pissed they would say your levels are almost non existent 🤔 I'm like I take 3 pills a days holding that juice for a HOUR or two . So I was suffering withdrawal and anxiety Daily on subs , it's a FLAWED medication and only for opiate naive imo .so yea i was pickled BUTTT yes you gotta get your dose UP 50 wont do shit u need atleast 120 140 not sure your weight but i was at 180 before i stopped completely because i didnt want to feel sick at all and i didnt , but i put on a few lbss affecting my matabolism
Oh im terrified of subs i do not understand why anyone would use those when methadone exists except if they dont have access to it. Such a complicated and hard to use substance compared to all other options. The precipitaded withdrawal thing is what made me say fuck no to subs.

Oh im terrified of subs i do not understand why anyone would use those when methadone exists except if they dont have access to it. Such a complicated and hard to use substance compared to all other options. The precipitaded withdrawal thing is what made me say fuck no to subs.
Yea it's a FLAWED fucked up medication, and unless your coming off fucking VICS or perk 5s once a day stay faf far away from subs . Not only precipitated wd but crazy Anxiety mental issues arise , anything with Naloxone in it is BAD unless you need narcan to save your life . Vivitrol, SUBOXONE could give PTSD from all the adverse side affects , At first as a opiate naive person I agree they were great , but for a very SHORT time , once u get used to them that ceiling affect happens then u start going BACKWARDS. U start working out the levels start DROPPING, I wax literally in withdrawal EVERY single fucking day on SUBOXONE. Never relief just white knuckle suicidal ANXIETY all day EVERYDAY FUCK FUCK FUCK SUBOXONE and hopefully I get a settlement for the shit destroying my teeth . I brushed daily go to dentist ALWAYS have had beautiful teeth . Subs destroyed them from the inside out

Yea it's a FLAWED fucked up medication, and unless your coming off fucking VICS or perk 5s once a day stay faf far away from subs . Not only precipitated wd but crazy Anxiety mental issues arise , anything with Naloxone in it is BAD unless you need narcan to save your life . Vivitrol, SUBOXONE could give PTSD from all the adverse side affects , At first as a opiate naive person I agree they were great , but for a very SHORT time , once u get used to them that ceiling affect happens then u start going BACKWARDS. U start working out the levels start DROPPING, I wax literally in withdrawal EVERY single fucking day on SUBOXONE. Never relief just white knuckle suicidal ANXIETY all day EVERYDAY FUCK FUCK FUCK SUBOXONE and hopefully I get a settlement for the shit destroying my teeth . I brushed daily go to dentist ALWAYS have had beautiful teeth . Subs destroyed them from the inside out

Shit, so it's even worse than i thought huh. Why would they even make those if methadone existed??? Or did it haha
I'm sorry about your teeth damn i know how that feels just a little
Had no idea subs could do that too... They really do suck
So does naloxone even tho they only used it on me the times i overdosed but it was the rudest awakening...