• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why do you use psychedelics?

To have a unique experience. :\

My answer seems sort of pitiful compared to some peoples' grand quests for insight, knowledge, hidden truths, or whathaveyou. You've got to take all the 'revelations' and 'conclusions' you manage to reach on these things with a big grain of salt IMO.

All well.

Guess I might as well mention that I practically don't do psychedelics anymore, as the desire to have aforementioned unique experiences is fairly insignificant for me these days.

change perception, hopefully for a more fun alternative reality...

For kicks, to catch a buzz, to get messy and hullcinate. Nothing to do with learning or exploring. I dont have alot of faith in the whole Wasted=Education stuff.

To open the door again. The door to new worlds unimagined, ability to examine and follow thought processing as if you were standing there watching yourself.
To experience both the most eurphoria and the greatest feelings of depair you will ever know many times in the same trip. To have the most rediculous conversations, laughing fits, and escapades with friends.

And this sounds so trite, but for me is true

Realizing that we are all one:)8o<3

they have changed my life in a positive way.

Giving me a better perspective of personal issues as well as helping me discover my spiritual side.
Letting me have a glimpse through the veil.

Thank you for the honest answers.

I've been considering tripping for the first time in a few years (I've tripped a lot a lot a lot) and been kind of wondering what the point would be. I think it's exactly between tivial amusement and sacred profundity. Where you'd find that on amap I dunno, but maybe after some yage or 2CE one might find it. Tie a purple and green ribbon there so if anyone of us stumbles upon it, we'll know we've found it.

I trip to gain a different perspective on my life and myself. I also do it because its a whole heap of fun. I wouldn't call myself a spiritual person at all. I just feel that psychedelics can help my self-esteem.