L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why do women test men so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
name me a woman you know, using a pretend name, who didn't do something to test her closeness to you and trust

how do you even prove that someone is testing you? is that not all in your head as a subjective part of your experience of life.

overall with this thread- wow lots of simplified explanations wrapped in sexism. easier to think " all men, blah... " than to have to think properly about each individual you have come accross

Most relationships are just one big game! That's why I'm single and I will probably stay that way. But I can't put all the blame on women, I know it is a two way street. Hopefully one day I will meet a woman who is honest with her feelings..

O.P
Not All women do but if you believe they ALL do, well then, that's your problem right there. Can't put all the cookies in the same jar so to speak.
Yet if you've had bad experiences with the ladies of your life, and the same kind of issues keep happening, sorry to say, but maybe it is not them, it's you man. So break your mold, crack the pattern, do some soul searching and remember, often the matches we attract are reflections of what we ourselves project.
good luck

stale stereotypes and meaningless generalising. this thread has run its course

Status
Not open for further replies.