• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why do I keep hearing how easy it is to buy stuff online??

JokerZ

Greenlighter
For those ( Meaning me) Who Seem to have no choice but to look elsewhere for their pain medicine That they truly need... Legitimate twenty year chronic pain condition.. My pain clinic closed , gave me one month supply of oxycodone And told me to find a different doctor.
I live in a very rural area and believe me. There is no Doctor who is going to prescribe.
All we have around here are needle jockeys, Usually anesthesiologist, Who just want to give Cortisone shots...

How do you know if a website will sell some things such as oxycodone?
I don't see that this is easy to do at all. Am I missing something ????

For those ( Meaning me) Who Seem to have no choice but to look elsewhere for their pain medicine That they truly need... Legitimate twenty year chronic pain condition.. My pain clinic closed , gave me one month supply of oxycodone And told me to find a different doctor.
I live in a very rural area and believe me. There is no Doctor who is going to prescribe.
All we have around here are needle jockeys, Usually anesthesiologist, Who just want to give Cortisone shots...

Could be legit.

Could be a law enforcement sting site.

Could be a rip off.

No one can tell and Bluelight is not the site to sort that out. This is a site for those who already have drugs and want to use them safely.

Roll those laughing bones if you try...

would look into fentanyl or whatever else being in what they have on the dark web... a lot of people say don't expect to get real oxycodone unless you get it from a doctor now days.... you can always buy fentanyl test strips and try some vendors on the dark web, but it's probably a pretty big waste of time or at least a hassle. in my experience buying weed and psychedelics and just watching the dark web in general on the sites that do USA, none of the vendors stick around for very long, so it's hard to know what's good. you can kind of tell when the reviews start to pop up, but after like 100 good reviews a lot of the vendors seemed to stop sending.

Seen more friends finding sellers who ship on telegram but it’s sketchy as hell, packages siezed, rampant laced shit, scammers so I just don’t even try

This is a good question. I'm currently working on projects that use the internet, but my personal use of it is minimal because to be honest, it gives me creeps. I have a hard time even buying something at walmart.com. I guess to turn to the dark web to buy a medication you need (contrary to buy drugs to abuse for fun) is a bad idea unless you already know how it all works, the technical part and the part beyond that.

This is a good question. I'm currently working on projects that use the internet, but my personal use of it is minimal because to be honest, it gives me creeps. I have a hard time even buying something at walmart.com. I guess to turn to the dark web to buy a medication you need (contrary to buy drugs to abuse for fun) is a bad idea unless you already know how it all works, the technical part and the part beyond that.
Just source in person for many reasons. You get to test the product and there's actually a face your seeing, that means something to me. Typically someone who is legit and about business will be genuine even offer free doses.

Iv been in the game for 15+years. That's just my opinion. I'm a paranoid and don't trust people. The internet really takes accountability out of the whole ordeal.