• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why did my heroin not get me high

Blacknova

Greenlighter
So today I bought a g from my regular dealer. Usually they get me some pretty good stuff. To specify, I smoke black tar. Well today the stuff I got was extremely hard and was running kind of weird when I smoked it. I had the usual taste but did have a bit more sweetness to it. When I smiled it, I did not get high. I did not get the itchiness in my nose that I usually get, I did not get any sort of pleasure from it at all. And after I’ve smoked almost half of what I got already, I have a weird feeling in my lungs like something is in them everytime I inhale.

My question is, did I get bad heroin? Was it cut too much with something? Do I need to be worried?

I would also like to note, this is the second time this has happened with the same person. Same consistency and everything. Same symptoms (or lack thereof) and same feeling in my lungs after.

If it's twice from the same dealer, respectfully let him know you weren't 100% pleased and if something could be done to remedy the situation. Or just find a new dealer.

If it's twice from the same dealer, respectfully let him know you weren't 100% pleased and if something could be done to remedy the situation. Or just find a new dealer.

I definitely will be saying something. I did the last time I noticed this but I think this time I should just go ahead and cut ties. I just am curious as to what’s taking the “high” out of all of it. And why would someone who is in the dealing “business” want to sell bad product?

I definitely will be saying something. I did the last time I noticed this but I think this time I should just go ahead and cut ties. I just am curious as to what’s taking the “high” out of all of it. And why would someone who is in the dealing “business” want to sell bad product?
Haha thats funny because i have a weed guy right now who usually has dank but this past week he sold me some tiny bud bullshit that tasted like the grower didn't bother to flush his plants at all. Barely any high. Told him about it, got some skunk funk supreme 2 hours later :D

The only reason they'd intentionally sell a bad product is to see if they can get away with a greater profit margin.

However it seems to me more likely that your dealer got a bad batch. Back when I was still using heroin heavily we'd often notice differences from one batch to another. Usually subtle but sometimes not.

When we got something subpar, we'd usually switch to another dealer for a while and let our previous dealer know why. We never had any reason to think a bad product was intentional on our dealers part.

But all the above experience is in Australia where we don't really get black tar and the heroin is quite different (and thankfully not full of fentanyl). So that's worth keeping in mind. :)

Good luck.