• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why are TMA, MMDA, MDA, and mescaline so rare?

The thing with mescaline is I've read to really trip hard you need a full gram, and at $30-100 that is a very expensive trip.....too rich for my blood

Yeah I took 550mg of pure mescaline last summer and the trip was wonderful and warm and great, but not intense by any means.

I know this question was posed in 2008, but I can say for sure that a lot of 'molly' is actually MDA, at least in some places. I met a guy in 2010 where I was living at the time who, with not a whole lot of chemistry knowledge, was well known in the area for having produced mass quantities of MDA. They were called 'root beers' to differentiate them from MDMA which wasn't as easy to find at the time.

MDA is not a rare drug. As someone else pointed out, if you're into MDMA and pills then chances are you've had MDA before... it's not uncommon for dealers to sell it as MDMA.

I had my drink spiked with MDA once. The guy who spiked me had just bought several ounces of the stuff thinking it was MDMA.
There are a lot of similarities but the effects are unmistakeably different. MDA is a lot more stimulating and very psychedelic... the visuals reminded me a lot of LSD.