• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why am I still kinda high?

isaaccain

Bluelighter
I went one fucking week sober and now it's hit me like a ton of fucking bricks. At 2 yesterday I did a CWE and it was probably the worst CWE I ever done in my life. I spilt a bit (not much though), had to filter three times because I squeezed the filter too hard, then dropped it in, and on the third attempt I didn't even filter all of it, I did like half of it because I had a doctor's appointment in about 40 minutes and it was an hours walk. Anyway that was shite as far as a successful CWE goes and it was 32 8/500s so 30mg LOWER than my new usual go to dose (used to be 600mg) but I managed to get pretty high and actually managed to nod out at about 5, which is rare for such a week opiate. I woke up at 7 and thought 'Oh I'm still high, that's nice it's lasted about an hour longer than usual'. It fucking lasted 13 hours longer than usual, it was 7 the next morning. Anyway I thought it was just me waking up and coming round and I was still super tired and went back to sleep and woke up at 9 and STILL woke up high. Since then it's diminished to just being a bit happier, feeling a very very very subtle body high, and being a bit tired. You could put it down to after effects but here's the weird bit, I was just watching a programme about music theory and it was making some synthetic harmonic noises to explain what major 5th's are and all that (I still don't fucking know) and it gives me the horrible but kinda trippy ear thing that I get when I'm high, it's like tinnitus but really mild, I made a post about it on here a while ago which started as 'my pupils are still small it's been ages what's happening?', and then someone was talking about ototoxicity and linked me an article on NCBI after I said yeah I get that too so I guess it's common but anyway I went to check my pupils and they're still tiny, and I mean like the first time I took more than 300mg tiny, and usually 300mg makes barely any difference to my pupils, maybe just because they're huge anyway - and off centre I hear that's really rare but my dad and grandad have it so I suppose it's genetic, but they're like actually almost pinpointed.

Anyway anyone else experienced this with something other than bupe or methadone or a patch or something like that?

Morphine I could still feel about halfway into the next day. Methadone too of course.

what did u you use for the CWE? Codeine?

yeah codeine I don't know any other mainstream opiate I could take 270mg of and still be breathing