whose gonna be bulking this winter ?

I'll be cutting. I'm always cutting when on cycle. I'll be doing something like:

Kick-start with M1T, 4 weeks
Test 750mg/week
EQ 1200mg/week
Tren 350mg/week or Drostanolone 1200mg/week

Probably going to run this from January to end of October or so... With some variations obviously...

how much m1t you run ? I miss that stuff.

Sure sounds like a lot of EQ to cut with. Keep us posted on this one.

/V

That is my favorite recomposition cycle. I am on a CKD and for some reason EQ doesn't make me hungry while on this diet. My last cycle looked a lot like this one and was my best ever.

I'll post up some results. What sucks for me is that I have fatty liver disease and it makes fatloss pretty much impossible. Although I have now found a source for GH and I certainly hope that the heretofore impossible dream of having once again clearly defined abs is now within reach... Not holding my breath, but we will see...

Last edited:
What do you blokes run for durign cycle support and pct?

Also, do you utilize any supplements/vitamins on cycle?

I always use a full and thorough vitamin, antioxidant and ancillary support program, such as:

Vit. C - 5,000mg ED
Beta Carotene - 25,000iu ED
Vit. E - 500iu ED
Calcium - 1000mg ED
Magnesium - 1000mg ED
High dose, 100% natural multivitamin - 1 or 2 a day
Fish oils - 40g ED

I always have letrozole, arimidex and aromasin on hand, as well as finasteride, dostinex, nolva, clomid, hcg.

There's plenty more, AND my diet is 95% organic. =D

The pills, individually, are 1 gram, right?

It's common to eat 40+ grams of fat/day...and fish oil is healthier than regular fat, so I guess 40 g's would be OK. Expensive, but OK.

yeah, most of them are around a gram - I'm just thinking of the sweat factor - you ever take a garlic supp ? It takes a good fish oil to not make you burp up a tuna belch an hour later, brutal.

Just buy a bottle and swig from it! High doses of fish oil are meant to be highly anabolic and encourage fatloss. Take enough for long enough and you can start to change your bf make up to contain more omega 3 and that will help improve composition (and has fantastic health benefits to boot).

Just buy a bottle and swig from it! High doses of fish oil are meant to be highly anabolic and encourage fatloss. Take enough for long enough and you can start to change your bf make up to contain more omega 3 and that will help improve composition (and has fantastic health benefits to boot).

Indeed. Few people know this! Anyway, the omega 3's end up replacing the other fats in your cell membranes, and your basal metabolic rate is directly proportional to how much omega 3 you have in your cell membranes.

Plus the cardiovascular benefits are incredible. I love the Carlson's best brand of oil, and the NutraSea is cheaper and also very good. They don't taste like fish at all.

I've often thought about eating a strictly non fat diet, and only supplementing with the healthy fats like walnuts, EVOO, etc.

But with straight fish oil. Hell, for that kind of money, I'm not too sure I wouldn't rather have a coke habit.

I guess I'll check out the local health food store, and see if they have jugs of fish oil in bulk?

I've often thought about eating a strictly non fat diet, and only supplementing with the healthy fats like walnuts, EVOO, etc.

But with straight fish oil. Hell, for that kind of money, I'm not too sure I wouldn't rather have a coke habit.

I guess I'll check out the local health food store, and see if they have jugs of fish oil in bulk?

Actually saturated fats are healthier than you think. Eating 6 eggs every day, fried in butter, is an extremely healthy thing to do.

Don't believe the crap about what's "good". Eat like a caveman, you will do fine: Meat.