whose gonna be bulking this winter ?

50mg dbol ed wks 1-6
750mg test E wks 1-14
600mg EQ wks 1-12
500mg tren wks 6-12
HGH/SLIN/IGF

Proviron, adex, and hcg on the side. Clomid and perhaps some nolva (if needed) for PCT or in case of gyno . This will be my 4th time using this program and have always yielded excellent results.

/V

I'm lookin at prop 1-14 500mg , tren 100mg eod week 1-8 , deca or eq 300 or 400 mg

lol @ the big three binge , I used to love me those double cheeseburgers for a dolla.

50mg dbol ed wks 1-6
750mg test E wks 1-14
600mg EQ wks 1-12
500mg tren wks 6-12
HGH/SLIN/IGF

Proviron, adex, and hcg on the side. Clomid and perhaps some nolva (if needed) for PCT or in case of gyno . This will be my 4th time using this program and have always yielded excellent results.

/V

had success w/igf ? I'm thinking about it but I want to try SARMs and I dont have much money for both of these , I wish I could support the hgh :(

50mg dbol ed wks 1-6
750mg test E wks 1-14
600mg EQ wks 1-12
500mg tren wks 6-12
HGH/SLIN/IGF

/V

wow...impressive stack...How to you go about pinning the eq and tren? Do you pull them in the same syringe as the test and inject or do you do it seperately because their esters require diff times???

when do you use the insulin and igf? daily? and how much hgh?

How much is this costing you?

wow...impressive stack...How to you go about pinning the eq and tren? Do you pull them in the same syringe as the test and inject or do you do it seperately because their esters require diff times???

when do you use the insulin and igf? daily? and how much hgh?

How much is this costing you?

The EQ and tren go in the same pin...when I bulk, I use tren enan...when I cut, I use tren prop that has a shorter ester as you know.

I run HGH on a regular basis. But when on cycle, I switch to 4X a week via 12iu IM (instead of 7iu ED via SQ). The slin dose is usually about 8 clicks as well. IGF, 40mcg. Slin, HGH, and IGF are only used on workout days. As far as costs, it can get get very expensive considering I'm running pharm grade HGH.

/V

what are the benefits of injecting hgh IM opposeed to sq?

Works quicker, like fast acting slin. This is important when you are using slin (fast acting) to shuttle proper nutrients/carbs to your body. When off, I go subQ.

/V

50mg dbol ed wks 1-6
750mg test E wks 1-14
600mg EQ wks 1-12
500mg tren wks 6-12
HGH/SLIN/IGF

/V

Test/Tren/EQ great stack IMO.

I would use a better oral for kick-starting though, such as superdrol or turinabol. dbol feels great but it doesn't really add any meat.

Test/Tren/EQ great stack IMO.

I would use a better oral for kick-starting though, such as superdrol or turinabol. dbol feels great but it doesn't really add any meat.

Dbol does feel great and it certainly does help me lift more plates and perform more sets...the pumps I get really do help intensify my workouts. The test and EQ do plenty for adding mass alone. On occasion, I'll substitute the dbol with anadrol. But like I said, those dbol pumps work wonders and really do help things move quicker in the beginning.

/V

Whats your weight at the mo? And what do you want to reach at the end of that cycle? It looks like a good 20-25lber (especially with the slin).

Whats your weight at the mo? And what do you want to reach at the end of that cycle? It looks like a good 20-25lber (especially with the slin).

I'm at 255 right now and am aiming for 270, bf is at 8%. I do my best to keep my BF% in the single digits. Many moons ago, this cycle could easily yield 25 lbs. for me, like you said. No longer. I'll be happy at the end of the day with 10 lbs. of LBM and keeping my bf% somewhere between 7-9%. :)

/V

I've been bulking for about 3 months now and will continue through the winter. I'm up from 132ish to 152ish. I'm only 5'7" so I'm not sure how far I want to go. I think muscle looks different on everyone, so I guess I'll keep watching. I've gained a fair bit of fat around the midsection, and you can tell in my face. I don't like it but its necessary. I've got a few years before I'll probably reach my goal, but this is the first time I've seriously bulked and its nice to not be watching what I eat so much.

I'll be cutting. I'm always cutting when on cycle. I'll be doing something like:

Kick-start with M1T, 4 weeks
Test 750mg/week
EQ 1200mg/week
Tren 350mg/week or Drostanolone 1200mg/week

Probably going to run this from January to end of October or so... With some variations obviously...

I'll be cutting. I'm always cutting when on cycle. I'll be doing something like:

Kick-start with M1T, 4 weeks
Test 750mg/week
EQ 1200mg/week
Tren 350mg/week or Drostanolone 1200mg/week

Probably going to run this from January to end of October or so... With some variations obviously...

Sure sounds like a lot of EQ to cut with. Keep us posted on this one.

/V

What do you blokes run for durign cycle support and pct?

Also, do you utilize any supplements/vitamins on cycle?