• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Who's done crystal meth and coke? Difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SG

Greenlighter
I'm getting fed up with the cost of and how short coke lasts. I've heard that crystal meth is similar so I'm after some anecdotes.

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read the OD guidelines and posting standards links in my signature before starting any new threads in the Other Drugs forum. This type of thread belongs in Basic Drug Discussion.

---->BDD

Meth is better all around. Cheaper, lasts longer. Although nothing good will come out abusing either one, ESPECIALLY meth.

Yes, in fact meth probably substitutes well for almost all extremely addictive stimulants.

Thanks for the replies people. I wonder why it isn't more popular? I'd imagine it's easier to get hold of and prepare compared to coke, what with all the leaves and everything.

I've never come across anyone selling it. I'll ask about the freeparties in the summer I guess.

You just don't know where to go. Meth is very popular in AZ, more than cocaine. Methamphetamine is becoming one of the most widely abused drugs behind marijuana and prescription drugs. Last I checked.

Anyway, you get more bang for your buck with methamphetamine. Its generally cheaper but lasts longer and provides more euphoria. A gram of meth will last you 3 days. A gram of coke...a few hours.

It might be good to point out that meth is more neurotoxic then cocaine and for many people (myself included) it is more addictive. I don't do meth, I find it to be the most addictive drug in existence and it's quite bad for you. I do coke occaisionally, although almost never due to cost and levamisole.

Meth certainly gets you more bang for your buck then coke though.

Also, meth is very popular, probably more so then coke in many places. Meth seems to be quite popular where I am, maybe more then crack and definitely more then powder coke.

Yes, methamphetamine is VERY addictive. I can do all the coke in the world and never get addicted but it just took a couple weeks on a binge of meth to get hooked.

I'm getting fed up with the cost of and how short coke lasts. I've heard that crystal meth is similar so I'm after some anecdotes.

<snip>

It was always very rare in my area, and i have not seen or done it since '92, and Ive only done it like 5 times anyway, but it is definitely a better deal than Coke, however, it is probably worse in some ways, in that it can fuck up your life mentally, legally, financially and mostly psychically very quick!

Just watch some of the specials on meth, or go to that site "Faces of meth"

I'd be really careful with it........

crystal meth is a waste of time and so is coke unless your getting pure. i would suggest finding a new source for your blow or switch to opiates they last much longer then coke. meth is to addictive and has so many negatives. good luck though

meth is way better, for me anyway.

better rush, when smoked

coke gives me a headache, stomach ache and cramps, speed does not.

meth lasts way longer. On coke you can't really do anything fun because you constantly have to take more.

meth comedown isn't as harsh, yes its LONGER and more debilitating but it feels chill compared to the coke crash hell.

ITS SO MUCH CHEAPER

meth is way better, for me anyway.

better rush, when smoked

coke gives me a headache, stomach ache and cramps, speed does not.

meth lasts way longer. On coke you can't really do anything fun because you constantly have to take more.

meth comedown isn't as harsh, yes its LONGER and more debilitating but it feels chill compared to the coke crash hell.

ITS SO MUCH CHEAPER

You think the comedown of coke is worse than methamphetamine?? I would have to completely disagree. I can handle a cocaine comedown, I can handle almost any comedown easily, but not methamphetamine. I think its harsher than ecstasy.

who said meth was cheap? and what kind of meth are you getting is it yellow? seriously I've never heard of meth being cheap EVER. Cocaine sucks so bad. The last time I played with that I got so shaky and was trying to shoot and couldn't stop moving my hand around! it sucked. so yea even though it is "worse" i say meff.......livingonvalium that avatar looks fucking YUM

who said meth was cheap? and what kind of meth are you getting is it yellow? seriously I've never heard of meth being cheap EVER. Cocaine sucks so bad. The last time I played with that I got so shaky and was trying to shoot and couldn't stop moving my hand around! it sucked. so yea even though it is "worse" i say meff.......livingonvalium that avatar looks fucking YUM

Meth is pretty cheap in some places. It depends where you live. Meth is cheaper than coke in AZ because its everywhere. When meth is all over the place its cheaper.

Thanks for all the answers guys, the addictive factor does worry me. What do people mean by 'AZ'?

Status
Not open for further replies.