• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question of the Week Who was your first love & how old were you?

That IV meth high stands alone in it's own category of intense euphoria-i
It’s true. I’m going on 7 years of doing the odd line of Meth once a month, but the 4-5 times a IV’d it is unforgettable.

It’s good you’ve repaired your relationships. Relationships have kept my drug usage manageable.

I met my first wife when I was 14 but was immediately sent to the “Friendzone” for 5 years. That’s wasn’t fun.

I had “no game” back then. Even my parents knew, and once Christmas they got me a set of weights and a bench. They even hired a fitness instructor (blonde, early 20s, smoking hot) to give me a initial weight training lesson. My parents even LEFT THE HOUSE during said training session, and do you think I could’ve made something happen with this lady I was left alone with? Nope. I had zero game.

I still remember 14 year old me staring at this hot fitness instructor, in my basement, trying to tell her via telepathy someway to “please be forward with me, just touch me, it’s okay!”. Totally lost chance.

Grade 7. Larissa. We both loved Dragonball/Z and her smile lit up a room. I was 13? Oh to be young again..

Definitely the first time I ever felt loved so strongly by someone. I love those memories.

Love?
I think I was 26...?
Still with her.
Think we on year 27 now....

That's a funny question, my mother, of course. I wrote her a love poem when I was in like 3rd grade and never turned backed though I sure did try to.

Her name I've sworn to be quiet about... But I was 15 and I love her to this very day... My name is Matthew and I'm 39. 🙉...

Wow, this is a tough one because my definition of love has changed over the years. Some of them seem more like major crushes in retrospect. Thanks for sending me on an existential crisis of the heart!

At 6-7, I seriously thought that one day I would marry a female friend of the family who was in her 20's. Every time that I hear "How Deep Is Your Love" by the Bee Gees, I think of her and die a little more inside. Maybe she's still somewhere out there waiting for me. I'm guessing that she'd be about 70 now.

The first girl that I shared "I love you"s with was my first serious girlfriend when I was 16, so I'll have to go with her.

❤️

First kisses and slow dance I was 11 or 12.

First proper girlfriend I was 17.

First love I was 19 , older woman.