• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question of the Week Who was your first love & how old were you?

I was eighteen, and had been dating my then-girlfriend for a month or so. I wasn't very nice to her one night and as I was heading home by myself I was feeling badly about that and thinking about her and the feelings I had for her just hit me like a ton of bricks. I knew I was in love then.

Last edited:
Awwww my dear Angella, she was the ONE but she got fed up with my addiction and dump me. I literally destroyed the relationship, sometimes I wonder if I hsdnt fkd up, would we still b together,,,? Easily, it's the only girl I've truly LOVED WITH ALL MY HEART.
Anyway, this girl was one of a kind. It was true ,LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.
Lima, December 31st 2016
So I had recently got a real good job as an interpreter but I haven't got paid yet uu I was broke and there was dis fking assholes party st his Beach house. I was in a beach at limas km 40, his house was at km 60. So I call my best friend who was there if I can come and u guys know what happened....my best friend tells me that the fking fat asshole doesn't want me at his house cause I was an IV user and idk he was an hypocrite cause whenever I would encounter him in the street he would act normally but he was a fking fat fuck full of prejudice, so I say fk it I ain't going. My friend was like srry dude blablabla, I said I hope thst lardass drowns in his pool and Hung up.
So I was in a cool Beach house full of my dad's friends and my dad. Bored out of my mind drinking beer I had enough dope for a shot at 12 and one more in the morning so I was like danggg this New years is going to suck....who would know it was gonna be one of the best NYE of my life...
So like 20 min passes, I'm smoking a ciggy and my phone rings,mhmmm weird. So I answer amd it's my cousin and he's like "brotherrr, are you in puta hermosa??!!(thsts the name of the Beach I was). I answer "yeahhh" and he's like okokok "got any plans? I'm like "no" okkk cuzzzz wanna go to phill weeks party?(phil weeks is a french dj who playa coo house music for the ones who don't know)I'm with M, his gf back then now she's his wife and they haf 2 beautiful kids together. Anyway he tells me to be at the pier at 12.30.
Fast forward, I pass 12 o'clock with my dad, do a toast, I had already eaten my dinner so while errone is eating I go into the bathroom and do a 40mg shot of morphine, yummmmm my face blushes and I moan from the ecstasy....anyways, I tell my dad that imma go to a party with E(my cuz) amd he gives me 50 soles(perus currency) it was enough for my expenses at the party.. OK, I go to the pier I meet up with E and M, we smoke a joint and get into a taxi which was at the next Beach like 10km down the highway. We get to the party and the music was blasting already. So my cousinz gf takes out like 700 soles she had a lot of $$$ mad stackss. So she bought 3 ultra vips she didn't even ask for the price just bought 3 bracelets, I was like hell fking yrah(fuck thst fat cunt and his stupid Beach house this is so much better hahaha). OK, I enter the party go upstairs to look for any of my raves friends and FUUCKKK I BUMP INTO CLUNK my friend who is a DJ, I instantly hug him say happy New year and ask him "brooo, got any pills?" He's like dude, you're lucky I got my last pink redbull". OK, how much? He answer 50* I'm likeeee fuckkk that's all my money but I said fuck it. Got the pill and I instantly part the pill in halves while I see my cousin arriving saying dude where were u and I put the pill in his mouth while I gobble the other half. He had never rolled so I tell him "cuzzz this I'd gonna be a fking awesome night".
We go downstairs and I hugged like 20 of my friends that I enciuntered while icwas coming up.
then I meet up with my friend Marlon whom I has studied advertising with(he finished the career, I didn't lol) he had a fking giant bottle of jacked Poppers which were awesome, so I was rolling chill cuz I only ate half a pill but they were good quality mdma duutch pills nonetheless. We made a small group of like 6-7 peeps with ma cuz, his gf and Marlons friends. I was dsncing really happy and I started noticing this petit girl that was staring at me. I would turn around and made eye contact with her and her eyes were glowing**** I had never ever in my life seen a girl look at me like that in my whole life. So I ask dome other guy if he would invite me his Poppers and he said no. I answered something like "pfffff, w.e yr a cheap sucker or something along those lines". By this point angella was beside me and when she heard that she literally LOL'D(she later told me thst she loved thst attitude of mine, it kinda turned her on hsha).So now that she was real close to me and I could see her well, damnnnn dude she was fucking beautiful. She was like 5t 5 and had these massive tits and a beautiful face. She had an alíen tattoo on her belly and a nice ass also.So I made my move, went up to her and whispered on her ear "omgg I can feel pure universal love, I feel so friggin good". She replied ME TOO, What's your name? I said Nicolas but my friends call me Nico, whsts yours?
She said Angella but my friends call me Ange(pronounced Anh-Yeh) in spanish. Her eyes were glowing when she'd look at me, she told me she was csndyflippin but I'm pretty sure thst sparkling on her eyes were not cause of the drugs. It was fking love at first SIGHT brothers and sister.
After that I instantly took out my phone and asked her to add me on fb. My cellphone was dieing and I wanted to make sure this girl was gonna be mine. After that, she started dancing in front of me and I grabbed her hands woooooo. At like 4am my cuz gave me 10 soles to get back to the Beach house with ma dad and told me "Nico I'm leaving, M is tired(she hadnt done any drugs only beer and water) plus I got some business to do with her. We both grinned rolling balls hahaha OK cuz take care I replied.
So I continued dancing with Angella, doing Poppers, grabbing her tiny hands and it'd feel so good. I was the king of the fking world. We stayed till the end of the party and then procederes to leave. When we left I said goodbye to my friends and went to eat some ceviche with angella and 2 of her friends(one male and the other one her best friend) We finished eating and got on a bus, she still had thst glow on her eyes man. As We apprached my bus stop, I asked her u free next week I wanna see you again", she looked at me and said ofc I want u cutieeee and gave me a kiss. I smiled and got off the bus.
I took off my shoes and shirt hsha started getting all the sand of my sneakers while thinking" boiii, what a hell of a night. And to think I wanted to go yo that morons house hahaha" then suddenly I remembered, " Holy shit I still got 3 ampoules of sweet ol' morphine in my backpack. I LOVE YOU GODDDDD. The house was kinda far from the entrance tho XDDDD so I had to walk like 15 blocks but I was content and checking outat drunk hot girls along the way. 9 am I finally arrived at the house and everyone was having breakfast, they were like "nico, u want something to eat? I already had eaten some ceviche with ange and her friends so I was like no thanks.
Immediately went to the room I was staying in got my amps and did a 60mg shot. Jesus christ, that rush felt so good I was nodding in and out thinking about this cutie I had just met while rushing myvtits off.

Well, that's how We met and after 2 weeks going out We had sex and I asked her to b my girl. She undoubtedly said yes nico, i do. For the next 4 months or so I quit dope thanks to her and was living the dream until at the 6 month mark I relapsed and our relationship started deteriorating lil by lil. Our honeymoon lasted 6vmonths , then shit happened, I started shooting up more and more until i got fired from my job. Everything went dowmhill After that. On We never fought but I owwed my dealer 1300 soles and I was spiraling out of control. On dec 30 of 2017 I fking did the most retarded shit slammed coke and went into a psycho outbrrak. I told my dad I wanted to go to rehab and they found all my stash and shit. Ange was there.... ange took me to the rehab center until the door. We didn't break up per se and ibtold her I was gonna b there just 2 months to get my mind clear and detox. Fastforward 2 months I get out and when we met up after 2 months(altho she visited me twice at rehab) she started crying and told right away she had cheated on me with a guy from work. We made ammends and she said she loved me but it never went back to the same.
We started fighting and after a month we had a huge fight and u called her a whore....and that was it, we broke up and I lost her forever. She still has a special place in my heart, iwas 22, she was 19 and that whole year we went to a shit load of parties and what not. She'd stay at my house all weekend smoking joints, watching Netflix, making love. But I fked up real good, she has a real special place in my heart. After that I haven't had a relationship again, only casual sex but I miss making LOVE....
Bonus: heres a pic of us back then 17'(not the best pic we had but I'm too lazy to look for one now, plus I deleted most of em)
Cheers, thanks 4 Reading my story.

Last edited:
Fuck..thats different yes.haha..no.goingbto beach swimming only,nor sirf or diving.No proper conditions
It's not only for surfing, it's a long ass Beach and the ppl thst surf go very far into the sea. People can swim with no probs, ppl don't dive here. At least not in Lima.

My first crush was definitely Miss Wolfe, my 2nd Grade teacher. She was so hot!
Alas, nothing came of it.

My first true love was Marilyn. We were both 15 when we met thru a mutual friend. Went to different schools but lived pretty close to each other. For nearly 2 years we were hopelessly, helplessly, ridiculously infatuated with each other. We also fucked at every opportunity and never used protection of any kind (YIKES!). Looking back, I think she was trying to get pregnant. Somehow I dodged that bullet. We were planning to get married as soon as we turned 18, but then I got spooked at the idea and broke up with her.

I'm glad we parted ways but I'll always cherish the memories.

Awwww my dear Angella, she was the ONE but she got fed up with my addiction and dump me. I literally destroyed the relationship, sometimes I wonder if I hsdnt fkd up, would we still b together,,,? Easily, it's the only girl I've truly LOVED WITH ALL MY HEART.
Anyway, this girl was one of a kind. It was true ,LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.
Lima, December 31st 2016
So I had recently got a real good job as an interpreter but I haven't got paid yet uu I was broke and there was dis fking assholes party st his Beach house. I was in a beach at limas km 40, his house was at km 60. So I call my best friend who was there if I can come and u guys know what happened....my best friend tells me that the fking fat asshole doesn't want me at his house cause I was an IV user and idk he was an hypocrite cause whenever I would encounter him in the street he would act normally but he was a fking fat fuck full of prejudice, so I say fk it I ain't going. My friend was like srry dude blablabla, I said I hope thst lardass drowns in his pool and Hung up.
So I was in a cool Beach house full of my dad's friends and my dad. Bored out of my mind drinking beer I had enough dope for a shot at 12 and one more in the morning so I was like danggg this New years is going to suck....who would know it was gonna be one of the best NYE of my life...
So like 20 min passes, I'm smoking a ciggy and my phone rings,mhmmm weird. So I answer amd it's my cousin and he's like "brotherrr, are you in puta hermosa??!!(thsts the name of the Beach I was). I answer "yeahhh" and he's like okokok "got any plans? I'm like "no" okkk cuzzzz wanna go to phill weeks party?(phil weeks is a french dj who playa coo house music for the ones who don't know)I'm with M, his gf back then now she's his wife and they haf 2 beautiful kids together. Anyway he tells me to be at the pier at 12.30.
Fast forward, I pass 12 o'clock with my dad, do a toast, I had already eaten my dinner so while errone is eating I go into the bathroom and do a 40mg shot of morphine, yummmmm my face blushes and I moan from the ecstasy....anyways, I tell my dad that imma go to a party with E(my cuz) amd he gives me 50 soles(perus currency) it was enough for my expenses at the party.. OK, I go to the pier I meet up with E and M, we smoke a joint and get into a taxi which was at the next Beach like 10km down the highway. We get to the party and the music was blasting already. So my cousinz gf takes out like 700 soles she had a lot of $$$ mad stackss. So she bought 3 ultra vips she didn't even ask for the price just bought 3 bracelets, I was like hell fking yrah(fuck thst fat cunt and his stupid Beach house this is so much better hahaha). OK, I enter the party go upstairs to look for any of my raves friends and FUUCKKK I BUMP INTO CLUNK my friend who is a DJ, I instantly hug him say happy New year and ask him "brooo, got any pills?" He's like dude, you're lucky I got my last pink redbull". OK, how much? He answer 50* I'm likeeee fuckkk that's all my money but I said fuck it. Got the pill and I instantly part the pill in halves while I see my cousin arriving saying dude where were u and I put the pill in his mouth while I gobble the other half. He had never rolled so I tell him "cuzzz this I'd gonna be a fking awesome night".
We go downstairs and I hugged like 20 of my friends that I enciuntered while icwas coming up.
then I meet up with my friend Marlon whom I has studied advertising with(he finished the career, I didn't lol) he had a fking giant bottle of jacked Poppers which were awesome, so I was rolling chill cuz I only ate half a pill but they were good quality mdma duutch pills nonetheless. We made a small group of like 6-7 peeps with ma cuz, his gf and Marlons friends. I was dsncing really happy and I started noticing this petit girl that was staring at me. I would turn around and made eye contact with her and her eyes were glowing**** I had never ever in my life seen a girl look at me like that in my whole life. So I ask dome other guy if he would invite me his Poppers and he said no. I answered something like "pfffff, w.e yr a cheap sucker or something along those lines". By this point angella was beside me and when she heard that she literally LOL'D(she later told me thst she loved thst attitude of mine, it kinda turned her on hsha).So now that she was real close to me and I could see her well, damnnnn dude she was fucking beautiful. She was like 5t 5 and had these massive tits and a beautiful face. She had an alíen tattoo on her belly and a nice ass also.So I made my move, went up to her and whispered on her ear "omgg I can feel pure universal love, I feel so friggin good". She replied ME TOO, What's your name? I said Nicolas but my friends call me Nico, whsts yours?
She said Angella but my friends call me Ange(pronounced Anh-Yeh) in spanish. Her eyes were glowing when she'd look at me, she told me she was csndyflippin but I'm pretty sure thst sparkling on her eyes were not cause of the drugs. It was fking love at first SIGHT brothers and sister.
After that I instantly took out my phone and asked her to add me on fb. My cellphone was dieing and I wanted to make sure this girl was gonna be mine. After that, she started dancing in front of me and I grabbed her hands woooooo. At like 4am my cuz gave me 10 soles to get back to the Beach house with ma dad and told me "Nico I'm leaving, M is tired(she hadnt done any drugs only beer and water) plus I got some business to do with her. We both grinned rolling balls hahaha OK cuz take care I replied.
So I continued dancing with Angella, doing Poppers, grabbing her tiny hands and it'd feel so good. I was the king of the fking world. We stayed till the end of the party and then procederes to leave. When we left I said goodbye to my friends and went to eat some ceviche with angella and 2 of her friends(one male and the other one her best friend) We finished eating and got on a bus, she still had thst glow on her eyes man. As We apprached my bus stop, I asked her u free next week I wanna see you again", she looked at me and said ofc I want u cutieeee and gave me a kiss. I smiled and got off the bus.
I took off my shoes and shirt hsha started getting all the sand of my sneakers while thinking" boiii, what a hell of a night. And to think I wanted to go yo that morons house hahaha" then suddenly I remembered, " Holy shit I still got 3 ampoules of sweet ol' morphine in my backpack. I LOVE YOU GODDDDD. The house was kinda far from the entrance tho XDDDD so I had to walk like 15 blocks but I was content and checking outat drunk hot girls along the way. 9 am I finally arrived at the house and everyone was having breakfast, they were like "nico, u want something to eat? I already had eaten some ceviche with ange and her friends so I was like no thanks.
Immediately went to the room I was staying in got my amps and did a 60mg shot. Jesus christ, that rush felt so good I was nodding in and out thinking about this cutie I had just met while rushing myvtits off.

Well, that's how We met and after 2 weeks going out We had sex and I asked her to b my girl. She undoubtedly said yes nico, i do. For the next 4 months or so I quit dope thanks to her and was living the dream until at the 6 month mark I relapsed and our relationship started deteriorating lil by lil. Our honeymoon lasted 6vmonths , then shit happened, I started shooting up more and more until i got fired from my job. Everything went dowmhill After that. On We never fought but I owwed my dealer 1300 soles and I was spiraling out of control. On dec 30 of 2017 I fking did the most retarded shit slammed coke and went into a psycho outbrrak. I told my dad I wanted to go to rehab and they found all my stash and shit. Ange was there.... ange took me to the rehab center until the door. We didn't break up per se and ibtold her I was gonna b there just 2 months to get my mind clear and detox. Fastforward 2 months I get out and when we met up after 2 months(altho she visited me twice at rehab) she started crying and told right away she had cheated on me with a guy from work. We made ammends and she said she loved me but it never went back to the same.
We started fighting and after a month we had a huge fight and u called her a whore....and that was it, we broke up and I lost her forever. She still has a special place in my heart, iwas 22, she was 19 and that whole year we went to a shit load of parties and what not. She'd stay at my house all weekend smoking joints, watching Netflix, making love. But I fked up real good, she has a real special place in my heart. After that I haven't had a relationship again, only casual sex but I miss making LOVE....
Bonus: heres a pic of us back then 17'(not the best pic we had but I'm too lazy to look for one now, plus I deleted most of em)
Cheers, thanks 4 Reading my story.

@hylite what do u think of my lof story? Real eventsz oooo

I met my first love @ 32. Do I win some kind of prize for being so old? :D

I had some crushes before, but they weren't interested in me, because I was overweight. Generally, the girls at school didn't like me for that reason.

My first love was jenny saw her in class when 15 and fell in love. We went to a pearl jam concert her best friend was my best friend's girlfriend we had a great night and hooked up. Now 31 years later we have four kids and have been married 23 years I have cheated and been on drugs since we met she has never left my side built us a great home I function so work hard. As I got older and I start thinking of death I don't fear death I fear my wife going before me so my prayers always take me before her can not even imagine if she went before me i would go mad with pain an will be in hurry to hopefully meet in afterlife if it by some small chance it true. Im a secret atheist dont want to break moms heart but do pray to cover all sides if there is something

Last edited:
My first love was jenny saw her in class when 15 and fell in love. We went to a pearl jam concert her best friend was my best friend's girlfriend we had a great night and hooked up. Now 31 years later we have four kids and have been married 23 years I have cheated and been on drugs since we met she has never left my side built us a great home I function so work hard. As I got older and I start thinking of death I don't fear death I fear my wife going before me so my prayers always take me before her can not even imagine if she went before me i would go mad with pain an will be in hurry to hopefully meet in afterlife if it by some small chance it true. Im a secret atheist dont want to break moms heart but do pray to cover all sides if there is something
What kind religions are punjabi-sikh or muslims or hindu?I really don't know

What kind religions are punjabi-sikh or muslims or hindu?I really don't know
The Punjabis on the Pakistan side are muslims we Punjabis on the Indian side majority Sikh with minority Hindus at 40 percent. We are the same as Punjabis in Pakistan apart from religion and some customs like Pakistani Muslims marry their cousins but we have the gotra system we cant marry in our own village our mother's village or my grandmother's villages or if surnames the small. I was meant to marry this Punjabi girl she was good looking but I liked white girls and married jenny who American but they dutch Catholics got thrown out of the house when i told parents