• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

who tests their pills?

who tests their pills?

• yeah, always with a ez-test kid it is a must.

Votes: 51 26.7%
  • sometimes, if I've got time with a ez-test kid

Votes: 24 12.6%
  • yeah, I get them lab tested

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • never

Votes: 106 55.5%

• Total voters
Well...when I used to roll I didn't test very often, but if I were to now I would definetly test them. People scare the hell out of me with the stuff they put in pills these days. Better safe than sorry.

M

I always test or ensure someone I trust has tested them... note the words trust - this does not mean I take the assurance of a dealer or just any friend that they were tested.

I'm really shocked at the amount of people who have said never, with the wealth of information literally at your fingertips here I can't quite believe there are people who fail to test their pills.

Testing Pills

DON'T BUY PILLS OR POWDERS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHO MADE THEM. If you don't have the ability to properly test them.

Model=D

Last edited:
Since about three years ago when I double dropped something that obviously wasnt mdma (ended up with a migraine for the night and a headache that lasted a month) I have tested nearly every pill I have had (with the notable exception of one that turned out to be K), and I try to make my friends use my tester for all of theirs too. Out of 200+ pills, I have only had one batch that weren't mdma... the K ones noted above.

I do think that the buffer bottle should be twice as large tho. I always run out of buffer before simons and robadope, and ez-test austalia doesn't sell the buffer separately.

i dont. but i used to.

i was testing pills when the tests werent as sophisticated as they seem to be now. i remember getting results that could tell me if there was mdma in a pill or not, and even if there wasnt, i still dosed the pill. quite frankly, i paid $20 for a single pill, and whatever drug was in it, i was going to enjoy.

things have changed, and i'm lucky enough to have found sources that i know to be reliable and somewhat honest.

on top of that, and i know this is debatable, where i'm at, e is almost always sold in pill form, and most people who have pill presses put at least some mdma in their pills. maybe i'm just fortunite, but even when i was buying pills from random strangers in raves, i almost never got ripped off.