• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

who tests their pills?

who tests their pills?

• yeah, always with a ez-test kid it is a must.

Votes: 51 26.7%
  • sometimes, if I've got time with a ez-test kid

Votes: 24 12.6%
  • yeah, I get them lab tested

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • never

Votes: 106 55.5%

• Total voters

sharp sense

Bluelighter
I am interested in how many people on this site test their pills?

Last edited:
I just can't be arsed to order a kit over the 'net, and run the possibilty someone will find it and know I take class A drugs.

Buying through the right contacts, and hearing what other people say about them has always worked well enough for me. Not once have i ever bought a pill without MDXX inside.

im sure you can purchase a kit a store. especailly being in the uk.

i never used to think about it much, then i got given a tester and i dont think i have taken a pill without testing ever since

Tested them right from the beginning with e-z tester, and had some tested in a lab.
Thinks it's saver as a lot of shit is sold as mdma at the moment.
I usually buy my pills when friends have had them and say they're good, and ones I have them I test them

I never test them, but ALWAYS read up on them on the well known sites, and ask someone I know who has done some from that batch before.

Yeah, I would have to agree with a lot of y'all. I usually only buy pills that I know someone has taken before and can tell me if they are good or bad. I also have one main source, who is pretty reliable because generally he takes them himself.
Checking the sites on the internet is also a big help.
So yeah, for me, I just rely on friends to let me know.

I feel so stupid because I never test my pills. But I never eat a pill if not someone I know have tested(eaten) them first. It's better than nothing.

I basically only test if I'm at a party that has a Dancesafe table - I hardly ever roll outside of raves, and it's not like you can sit down and test a pill that you just bought at a party (except for the Dancesafe table, that is). :\

i think the 1 step kits are too un certain.

Although a lot of pills have shit in, most have a little bit of md**, so will more likley than not turn purple/black.

"i think the 1 step kits are too un certain.

Although a lot of pills have shit in, most have a little bit of md**, so will more likley than not turn purple/black."

Not necessarily..I've tested beans that tested for speed first, and then gradually turned to purple, indicating MDxx..Besides, there are about even amounts out there(from what I've found) of totally bunk beans to beans with little to none MDxx..At least you have a FAR better idea of knowing what you're taking..I wouldn't be without mine now, especially since it's paid for itself already..

"I just can't be arsed to order a kit over the 'net, and run the possibilty someone will find it and know I take class A drugs."

You post on here, and you're worried about this? Don't be so paranoid..It's not like the DEA is going to start watching your house for ordering a simple, legal test kit..They have there hands full watching safrole, pill presses,etc..It's like implicating that the police don't know that drugs are taken at parties and concerts, and once they find out, they'll bust or watch every person inside they suspect of doing drugs..

Last edited:
Im still laughing at the EZ test kid, is he the kid you go up to and say heres a pill will you take it and see what its like for me ;)

:D

I have never once tested my pills. I have gotten bunk pills once. I've had weak pills as well but I've only ever gotten ones that didn't have MD** in them once.

I think that people should test their pills, I just don't want to take the chance that someone (parental unit...) finds the package before I do.

I roll outside of parties just as much as I roll while there. I never buy inside of a party so I would have all the time in the world to test them. It's just a matter of purchasing the kit.

After I buy pills (always off of the same person) I check pillreports to see what everyone else has said about them. I know that isn't the safest way but it's the easiest for me. :\

If we had dancesafe at parties, then I would probably test them there!

Last edited:
haha i have a kid like that for whenever i pick up a nice fresh batch, i call him my guinie pig lol

I have to admit, never. I'm not a frequent user and I currently live at home(with parents who don't know about my use). However, I do get them from reliable sources and usually hear about people's experiences with the type before I injest.