• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who is your favorite drug addict(s) and/or user(s) of all time?

NSFW:
OH GOD NO HO-CHI, the most powerful piece of legislation EVER in the US.. and its all bad.. FTPA!

Edit: yep HO-CHI you know whats up.. BF would have shit in public on that disgrace!

oliver-stone_l.jpeg

stone51.jpg

I do believe there are leaders who are like lightning and they come along and they lead. The Lincolns of the world, the Alexander the Greats, they do exist. They have existed.
Oliver Stone

RickJames.jpg

"I had always been a free spirit, and always gotten what I wanted." -

"I'm one of the baddest motherfuckers of all time… "

Rick James

Last edited by a moderator:
NSFW:
nick_cave.jpg

Nick Cave

John+Frusciante.jpg

John Frusciante

l.jpg

Townes Van Zandt

Jack+London.jpg

Jack London

Sir+Arthur+Conan+Doyle.jpg

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

...and if gambling qualifies:
dostojewski.jpg

Fjodor Dostojewski

you know the answer to that. she is not my fav, but poor brit has the fith syndrome.

NSFW:
george_clooney_sudan_protest_dc.jpg

"You're either in or you're out. Right now."

"Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent."

George Clooney

jerry.jpg

images

In 2006, AA counted 1,867,212 members and 106,202 AA groups worldwide
In 2012, there were over 62,700 NA meetings worldwide in over 142 countries

Share-Design_Kate-The-Kate-Moss-Book-02.jpg

It sounds really corny but I think that if you're beautiful inside it shows on the outside, for sure.
Kate Moss

cropped-psychedelic_movement_wallpaper_zat1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vUhSYLRw14

DOCS LSD NO HITTER​

doc.JPG

On June 12th, 1970, the Pittsburgh Pirates starting pitcher, Doc Ellis, threw a no-hitter against the San Diego Padres in a regular major league baseball game, which he admits occurred while he was on LSD. Ellis had thought he was off the pitching roster for that day and so had taken acid with friends in Los Angeles, only to find out, while high (from his friend’s girlfriend), that he had to pitch a game against the Padres that night.

As Ellis recounted it:

I can only remember bits and pieces of the game. I was psyched. I had a feeling of euphoria. I was zeroed in on the [catcher’s] glove, but I didn’t hit the glove too much. I remember hitting a couple of batters and the bases were loaded two or three times.

The ball was small sometimes, the ball was large sometimes, sometimes I saw the catcher, sometimes I didn’t. Sometimes I tried to stare the hitter down and throw while I was looking at him. I chewed my gum until it turned to powder. I started having a crazy idea in the fourth inning that Richard Nixon was the home plate umpire, and once I thought I was pitching a baseball to Jimi Hendrix, who to me was holding a guitar and swinging it over the plate.

So for those of you who find it hard to believe that someone can ski, mountain-bike, or even fly a hang-glider while on psychedelics, I submit to you the well-documented case of Doc Ellis, and the fact that a no-hitter in baseball is considered one of the hardest achievements in professional sport; while there have been over 175,000 professional baseball games played since 1900, only 269 no-hitters were pitched between 1879 and 2010.

John_Belushi.jpg

Classic. The dude loved speedballs so much, his death even spurred them being referred as a slang term by his own name!

And I loveeee me some John Belushi's. ;)

^^ I didn't live my life in the right way for politics, you know," Clooney says. "I f***ed too many chicks and did too many drugs, and that's the truth. That's gonna be my campaign slogan: 'I drank the bong water.'?"

He says he hasn’t had a drink since New Year’s Eve.

‘Then you start on a series of painkillers,’ he says. ‘They’ll hand you a giant tub of Vicodin..

‘Then there were a lot of other drugs. I was on morphine

‘I drink at times too much,’ he acknowledges. ‘I do enjoy drinking, and there have been times in my life when it’s crossed the line from being fun to having to drink late at night for absolutely no reason. So what I do is, I stop.’
He admits he’s sampled cocaine

sounds familiar to me..

All these awesome people and quotes I thought I would see somebody with a charlie sheen picture and some crazy ass quote like "we should cut off his face and wear it, and go on a very tightly budgeted shopping spree in stores that don't exist yet"

Without a doubt, Alexander Shulgin. The father of modern pharmacology, he spent his early research years on schedule I compounds. He went on to (subjectively and objectively) characterise MDMA and -like compounds, thereby effecting their popularity. Founder of the empathogen-enactogen concept, he tested hundreds of similar compounds in his career as a biochemist until he was eventually prosecuted for production without a license on his own personal property. Easily one of my long-time heroes. His experiences

had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid ... I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.

Without a doubt, Alexander Shulgin. The father of modern pharmacology, he spent his early research years on schedule I compounds. He went on to (subjectively and objectively) characterise MDMA and -like compounds, thereby effecting their popularity. Founder of the empathogen-enactogen concept, he tested hundreds of similar compounds in his career as a biochemist until he was eventually prosecuted for production without a license on his own personal property. Easily one of my long-time heroes. His experiences

tumblr_m043dq4Aqn1r5y1d1o1_1280.jpg

All these awesome people and quotes I thought I would see somebody with a charlie sheen picture and some crazy ass quote like "we should cut off his face and wear it, and go on a very tightly budgeted shopping spree in stores that don't exist yet"

charlie29n-1-web.jpg

"I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that’s how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go."

“I have a disease? Bullshit. I cured it with my brain.”

“Winning, anyone? Rhymes with winning. Anyone? Yeah, that would be us. Sorry, man, didn’t make the rules. Oops!”

"I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars."

"You can’t process me with a normal brain."

“If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you’d be like, ‘Dude! Can’t handle it, unplug this bastard!’ "It fires in a way that’s maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm.”

"I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that’s how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go."

"Can't is the cancer of happening."

“Wow. What does that mean? I’m bi-WINNING.”

“I am battle-tested bayonets, bro.”

“I’m so tired of pretending my life isn’t perfect and bitching and just winning every second and I’m not perfect and bitchin’.”

“Look what I’m dealing with, man, I’m dealing with fools and trolls.”

“It’s just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee, because I don’t have time for these clowns.”

“You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life.”

“I’m sorry man, I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps."

"I’m an F-18, bro.”

“I’m not Thomas Jefferson. He was a pussy.”

"I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

"I'm bi-winning."

"There’s a new sheriff in town. And he has an army of assassins.”

"The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed armless children."

"The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning.”

"I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done
with my fire breathing fists.

"[CBS] picked a fight with a warlock."

"If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently."

"Winning."

"I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path because it was written for normal people. People who aren’t special. People who don’t have tiger blood and Adonis DNA."

"C’mon bro, I won best picture at 20. I wasn’t even trying. I wasn’t even warm."

"Winning."

"Bring me Dr. Clown shoes."

Last edited:
images

In 2006, AA counted 1,867,212 members and 106,202 AA groups worldwide
In 2012, there were over 62,700 NA meetings worldwide in over 142 countries
I have so much respect for both these guys. Dr Bob has an awesome story that's easy to relate to. I mean, they both do ...I just have a soft spot for Bob. :)
Cat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vUhSYLRw14

DOCS LSD NO HITTER

doc.JPG

On June 12th, 1970, the Pittsburgh Pirates starting pitcher, Doc Ellis, threw a no-hitter against the San Diego Padres in a regular major league baseball game, which he admits occurred while he was on LSD. Ellis had thought he was off the pitching roster for that day and so had taken acid with friends in Los Angeles, only to find out, while high (from his friend’s girlfriend), that he had to pitch a game against the Padres that night.

As Ellis recounted it:

I can only remember bits and pieces of the game. I was psyched. I had a feeling of euphoria. I was zeroed in on the [catcher’s] glove, but I didn’t hit the glove too much. I remember hitting a couple of batters and the bases were loaded two or three times.

The ball was small sometimes, the ball was large sometimes, sometimes I saw the catcher, sometimes I didn’t. Sometimes I tried to stare the hitter down and throw while I was looking at him. I chewed my gum until it turned to powder. I started having a crazy idea in the fourth inning that Richard Nixon was the home plate umpire, and once I thought I was pitching a baseball to Jimi Hendrix, who to me was holding a guitar and swinging it over the plate.

So for those of you who find it hard to believe that someone can ski, mountain-bike, or even fly a hang-glider while on psychedelics, I submit to you the well-documented case of Doc Ellis, and the fact that a no-hitter in baseball is considered one of the hardest achievements in professional sport; while there have been over 175,000 professional baseball games played since 1900, only 269 no-hitters were pitched between 1879 and 2010.

That wins this thread for sure. Fucking amazing!!!

NSFW:
Drew_Barrymore_21.jpg

"My mind seemed to have a huge neon sign in it that blinked nonstop: COKEGET COKE. So I did. It was great for dieting, partying and picking up my mood."

If you're going to go through hell... I suggest you come back learning something.
Drew Barrymore

nicole_richie_400.jpg

"I was like a trash can - I took everything."

Nicole Richie

sienna-miller-fashion-designer.jpg

"I still love unusual hallucinogenic drugs. If I could have my pick, it would be magic mushrooms."

"I'm free-spirited, and it gets me into trouble."

Sienna Miller

wow

willienelson3_h.jpg

I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?

As long as there's a few farmers out there, we'll keep fighting for them.

My doctor tells me I should start slowing it down - but there are more old drunks than there are old doctors so let's all have another round.

Willie Nelson

woody_harrelson-photo.jpg

A grownup is a child with layers on.
Woody Harrelson

pablo-escobar-novela.jpg

30 Billion

"There can only be one king" PE

boston-george-jung.jpg

So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent.

George Jung

Kris-Kristofferson-177860-1-402.jpg

my man Kris Kristofferson.. AND NEVERS VOTE

Freddie Mercury (guy had an amazing voice)
tumblr_lr4e1acsOr1qkq0nf.gif

- "When I'm dead, I want to be remembered as a musician of some worth and substance."
Respect!

donq.jpg

I can picture every move that a man could make
Getting lost in her lovin' is your first mistake
Sundown ya better take care
If I find you been creepin' 'round my back stairs
Sometimes I think it's a sin
When I feel like I'm winnin' when I'm losin again

I can see her lookin' fast in her faded jeans
She's a hard lovin' woman, got me feelin' mean
Sometimes I think it's a shame
When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain
Sometimes I think it's a sin
When I feel like I'm winnin' when I'm losin' again

Last edited:
I'm sure somebody has said this, but I was just watching a documentary on Jimi Hendrix. He seemed like such a good person with a great sense of humor...and humility. Don't know, but seems like it would be hard for someone with such amazing abilities.
Cat