• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who do you apparently look like?

College dropout you look heaps like him! Surprised i didn't notice it before hehe. Don't think i've ever been told i look like anyone famous. I think my boyfriend is a spitting image of toby maguire though!

college_dropout said:
30-06-07_2214.jpg

bullshit.... Noel Gallagher!

trancegirle said:
College dropout you look heaps like him! Surprised i didn't notice it before hehe. Don't think i've ever been told i look like anyone famous. I think my boyfriend is a spitting image of toby maguire though!

She's not famous, however i think you and Mr Samadhi's cousin are HUGELY alike, so much so, i did a double-take when i first saw your photo. :D

Okay, so i ran Mr S thought that program, and apparently he looks like Gregory Peck, Val Kilmer and Vin Diesel, to name a few - woohoo! ;)

Me, i apparently look like: well there were a few, but the best match was MONICA BELLUCI. I don't care about the rest, a random internet face-recognition program says i look like her, and that's all there is to it. :D;)

*it also said i look like Matthew McConaughey :\ But it also said i looked like Camilla Belle and Drew Barrymore. I don't think i look like any of these celebrities, however the photo i used does look like Camilla Belle, according to Mr Samadhi.

What if I put my face in and it says I look like Danny Devito? That's just too big a risk to take.

samadhi said:
Check out www.myheritage.com if you want to see who your celebrity matches are. You upload a photo and then run the face-recognition software...
Lmao! I got Beyonce =D

samadhi said:
She's not famous, however i think you and Mr Samadhi's cousin are HUGELY alike, so much so, i did a double-take when i first saw your photo. :D

Oooh really, its funny you say that! I actually get told a fair bit i look familiar or like someone they know, never any celebs though lol

I was looking through a magazine the other day and saw a model that looked heaps like you Samadhi, il try and find a picture! twas freaky

So it says I look like a bunch of blonde and red headed chicks....

Rita Hayworth. Stacy Keibler, Kristen Bell, Estella Warren ...

Oh, and some dude with a vampire name: Vladimir Lenin. He has a beard and a moustache.....

drugfukkdrockstar said:
So it says I look like a bunch of blonde and red headed chicks....

Maybe it focuses more on facial structure than skin and hair colour.

Alright, just did a little check on google images. I definitely see a resemblance to Stacy Keibler:

stacy_keibler-dfrslooklikejpg.jpg

(excellent excuse to use that pic too ;) )

According to MyHeritage.com, I look like Brendan Fraser (66%). lols all round...

I dont get alot of people saying i look like a celebrity, but at least once per night when im out, ill get someone telling me how familiar i look and that they are sure they know me.

Its gotten to the point where its kinda freaky/weird. Every single time without fail someone will claim they have met/seen me before when i have no idea who they are.

A friend of ours is the almost twin of Carl Barron, and whenever we went out with him, he'd constantly have people coming up to him yelling "CAAAARL!" hehe, it used to piss him off to no end. :D

People have variously told me that I look like Jodi Foster, Cate Blanchett, and when I had straight blonde hair; the blonde lawyer from the practice. I assume all of these people were trying to flatter me. Someone once told me I walk like Ally McBeal. I don't know how I feel about that :)

My boyfriend *does* some how look like JD from Scrubs, Ian Thorpe (but attractive) and I found a picture of a young Bob Dylan that looked *exactly* like him. I remember a while ago an old man on a tram poked him really hard in the arm and said "You look like Ian Thorpe".