• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White Smurf Cutouts

GlowstickRoller

Bluelighter
So, a friend got a hold of some white smurfs. Its in the shape of a little smurf head...
I've kinda been skeptical of novelty shaped pills lately, and was just wondering if anyone has had these. Thanks for the info!

Also, I've searched pillreports and didnt really find anything.

shiiit i didnt even notice you were from queens too until afetr i posted lol
WHATS GOOD??

Heeey, whats up Mr. Feel Good! Hehe.

And just so everyone knows, I passed on these pills. :]
I swear though, my friend said "I swear these are amazing!" He said he's taken them and that they were the next best after stars.

i tested the blue smurfs-marquis-blaCK
I USED ALL THE DIFF TESTS EVERYTHIng came out good def-mdma-tri-state area

Thats really interesting...well, since a bunch of people know by experience that these are pipes, perhaps you tested a diff. pill?

shit that's kinda scary... have you consumed them yet? turn out okay? ><

i was wondering the same thing too kinda... could shit pills trick kits and test out positive for mdma?

GlowstickRoller - The blue smurfs did test positive at one time for MDxx, but I have to wonder if this was one of the MDxx + Piperazine pills.

shytide - I am hearing that these combo pills do exist from people who have tested them, but I have not tested one myself. I would guess that the reaction is very weak.

I got some today, took two and they were weird, not really rollin just felt kinda good and speedy, not worth it to me if there is any other kind of e around

^These have been reported on PR for sometime now - the majority of all novelty shaped pills are tested as bunk. IF your not testing then just avoid!