• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White Motorola = "Trippy" Aliens?

nikol

Bluelighter
http://ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1677

here is another picture, with the pillreport.com report, that shows more dimensions:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=7990.

Anyone else think these look very similar to the aliens, D.C's, fox racing, etc. that have been going around for a bit?

http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=362532

Anyone have any experiences with oral DMT/either of these kinds of pills? I didn't think these pills would be big enough to contain an active dose of DMT with an MAOI- my boyfriend and multiple times were able to trip with the alien pills off of a single oral dose, with no ingestion of an MAOI (we were under the impression that the aliens are 5-MeO-DiPT).

[Mods, feel free to move this to PD if you don't think it goes here, the second part may not. But the beginning anyway is more pertinent here.]

I had these. The person I was dating at the time told me they were "pure" tablets so I popped 3 of them at once. I don't know what the hell was in them, but it was the most intense 12 hour trip I've ever had. I thought for sure they were 2c-b. I had them back in December.

EDIT: I guess I can give you a trip report. I popped 3 and I started seeing "wavy colors"...if that makes sense. It basically felt like ecstasy+lsd. I couldn't move or talk and was just laying on the floor watching a laser show, listening to music. The person I was dating starting freaking out because I couldn't put together sentences...he thought I was overdosing or something. But yeah, I saw people's faces melting off, colorful smoke everywhere...i mean, a whole lot of melting...everything that I would stare at would start to melt. And everything also seemed kinda cartoon-y. Also, really bright twinkling lights. Almost blinding. I was trying to figure out for so long what was in these, so I just came to the conclusion that it was 2c-b. Definitely a trip to remember! Very intense! haha. I got freaked out quite a few times. But there were a lot of other times where I couldn't stop laughing. I dunno...I'm about 50/50 on whether I liked these pills or not. I'll just leave it at a one time experience (hopefully). :)

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=271869&highlight=white+motorolas here's another thread about them. i posted under midnighteyez

Last edited:
A few months ago, there were some Motorola's going around that were suspected to be 2Cx. I have never seen nor tested any of the pills mentioned, and I know I sound like a broken record, but nobody can tell you what was in your pills. Get a testing kit! :)

As far as DMT being in these pills - I doubt it very seriously. It just doesn't make sense. I do not know if an active dose of DMT would fit into a pill (DMT isn't my thing)....anyone care to chime in?

Did you follow the link? The only reason I know it's DMT is because ecstasydata.org's GC/MS testing verified it. I'm just as skeptical as you are...
and I'm pretty sure the other pills are something else. But. There is no denying what the ecstasydata.org results are.
The only thing I've really been able to find is that the 5-MeO analogue is in fact orally active, but only in doses exceeding 30 mg.

Last edited:
Sorry, I did follow the link, but when you said DMT, I thought you meant DMT, not 5-MeO-DMT, which (correct me if I am wrong, I am not well versed in these drugs) are different (albeit they are structurally related).

Sorry, that was my bad. From what I've been able to gather the two are generally similar enough for all intents and purposes, but the 5-MeO is something like five times more potent. This may explain why it is capable of being orally active if the dose is high enough? Because otherwise it seems to be treated much the same way as regular DMT.

I would guess whatever crime syndicate pressed these might have thought they put 5meo-dipt in these but their source gave them 5meo-dmt instead.
That or ecstasydata read the GC wrong.

I am sure the DMT would be lovely if you could seperate from the binders and smoke it for the shorter more intense duration.

Either way people pressing logoed pills have to know they will be passed off as MDMA so they are creating a more potentially lethal enterprise and should be dealt firm justice.

Lucky$trike said:
EDIT: I guess I can give you a trip report. I popped 3 and I started seeing "wavy colors"...if that makes sense. It basically felt like ecstasy+lsd. I couldn't move or talk and was just laying on the floor watching a laser show, listening to music. The person I was dating starting freaking out because I couldn't put together sentences...he thought I was overdosing or something. But yeah, I saw people's faces melting off, colorful smoke everywhere...i mean, a whole lot of melting...everything that I would stare at would start to melt. And everything also seemed kinda cartoon-y. Also, really bright twinkling lights. Almost blinding. I was trying to figure out for so long what was in these, so I just came to the conclusion that it was 2c-b. Definitely a trip to remember! Very intense! haha.

My 3rd time taking"ecstacy"(many many years ago) my boy was selling and at a party one night was offering capsules for $5 a piece. He said they were CB2's or something like that, but only years later did I found out it was 2-cb which in itself was far different from ecstacy. It was the best trip I have ever had and would take them again in a heartbeat. So empathetic and lovey dovey with the most intense visuals I have had besides straight acid/shrooms. I spent hours rolling around on the roof by myself because it felt so good to scratch my back on the roofing all the while staring at trees and stars whirling around me in perfect harmony. Does that sound like solely 2cb or a 2cb/molly mix int he caps?

Was the first and last time I ever heard of any 2c drugs in the Vegas area and this was around '99 or so.

I picked up the white motorola's and some green apples, both were the same exact size, but my friend who took 2 of the motorola's seemed to actaully roll, but me and my other friend who took 1 motorola and 1 green apple tripped our dick off...so those apples were definitely something trippier than the motorola's, the motorola's were fucked up too though

these are dxm. heavy body load + melting visuals. no mdma. a friend of mine took one expecting a roll, unpleasantly surprised. i would have enjoyed it, as i'm a fan of dissociatives, but most people would hate this pill for sure.

those pills were like 180 mg. even if the entire thing was dxm it still wouldnt produce much effect at all, let alone any "melting" visuals.

Garbage said:
those pills were like 180 mg. even if the entire thing was dxm it still wouldnt produce much effect at all, let alone any "melting" visuals.

yeah, they were nothing like DXM at all. They were a fairly good dose of an RC