• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

white lightnings worth all the hype ??

rollin boise

Greenlighter
What's up bluelight first post here, and just like the title says I'm wondering if the white lightnings are worth all of the hype and the higher price. If any body who has done these could give me some feedback that would be tight

What are you talking about? Owsley acid isn't manufactured anymore. Or is white lightning something else these days like purple haze is? I remember when my neighbor said he had some purple haze and I was all like fuck yeah I haven't seen that shit in years, bring it on! And then he came over with some weed. I was confused and explained about microdots and purple haze and he had never heard of it before. I considered that ripping off an old trademark to hype some weed. I think it's ok to call it Mantanuska purple nipple twister or whatever wacky name they can come up with but leave the old trade mark names alone.

one was sent to Edata and tested MDA. Blah blah did a report on the lightnings on PR about a month ago. Check it out in the NW region. Said it was one of the strongest pills hes took in a looooong time

Don't know what fossil diver is talking about but yeah man I check Pill Reports like every day and edata every once in awhile. I just wanted to see if any one else had stuff to say about them strength wise

Don't know what fossil diver is talking about but yeah man I check Pill Reports like every day and edata every once in awhile. I just wanted to see if any one else had stuff to say about them strength wise

He thinks you are talking about LSD. And just so you know, the batch that you get could be entirely fake. Keep that in mind.

Yeah I know but I posted in the PR discussion and for sure I know how the game goes lots of dirty bitches out there , escpecially beans this is the first legit pill in boise in a while.

He thinks you are talking about LSD. And just so you know, the batch that you get could be entirely fake. Keep that in mind.
White lightning was Owsley acid. Ok, so it is now a mdma pill? Sooo confusing for us old geezers. You young whipper snappers with your stupid, and cool and poppin fresh lingo. LOL

White lightning was Owsley acid. Ok, so it is now a mdma pill? Sooo confusing for us old geezers. You young whipper snappers with your stupid, and cool and poppin fresh lingo. LOL
Lol its probably to attract people who knew about the White Lightening.

Its actually an allusion to the Nazi regime...

if you look at the pill, its the same kind of lightning that is on the Nazi SS symbol.

The more you know!

if you read about it on PR, why did you start a thread?

Its an mda pill and fresh ain't a thang mayne, but its the first white lightning I've ever heard of and it seems that not very many people have tried them or are wanting to talk about it.

Maybe ha some people are in to that whole nazi bizz in the nw ..

And I wanted to see if there was anymore people getting these beans around my area and if they were legit or not

If you dont already have a hook up to them, your not gonna find these pills.

Its a limited edition press. Im from the NW and I didnt even see them before they left the state

Bro I got the hook ups alright that's no worry i wouldn't be asking about a pill I couldn't get

Hey hey!

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=28450

Alright homes here it is...fucking buy it, eat one, DO NOT double drop, re-dose a couple hours later with half to a whole pill dependant on your tolerance, and prepare to have the most ridiculous looking thizz face you've ever had. They ARE legit dude. I don't bullshit when it comes to my madame.

How long have you been rolling? Boise is actually where I popped my cherry rolling 10 years ago and every pill was fuckin ridiculous. I rolled there everytime for a long while before leaving. Pink JJ's, White Bears, Red Mitsubishi's, Blue Dolphins, and Green Stars were all I can remember and my god we were always debating on taking a second pill or even half of one for a re-dose 3 hours into a roll because we thought we'd die from overdosing lol. Epic pills were always available in Boise.

I'll tell you this much man, those White Bolts are as close as you're going to get from a domestic press to what once was in this scene. I fed my buddy 1 Bolt last Saturday and he was speechless in words to describe what he has never felt before. His first roll was a year and a half ago and although the only thing he's eaten has been MDMA or MDMA/Amp pills, they're still modern presses and weak as fuck in comparison. He's used to having to drop 3-4 for a night. So imagine the raised eyebrow when I told him only one Bolt.

An hour later came the "WOW'S" and 90 min later on through the morning, "THANK YOU's" and "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME's?!" All coupled with a wrenched up thizz-face lmao! His first time dropping has always been his best roll, until Saturday. In his own words, "My first roll was not shit! What the fuck has everyone been eating in America if they're not rolling like this?!" I just sat back with a big ass grin and a menthol and said, "why do you think I always have those flashes of disappointment on my face whenever we roll on other shit? Cuz this is what I know rolling to be brutha." He thanked me again lol.

Hope this helps out your decision on the matter. I did hear through the grapevine though that there has been a bunk White Bolt that's been pushed out recently. Again it's just rumor, but even still. Be safe and be smart...and go roll your fuckin ass off.

Last edited:
Damn man 10 years you've put in some work ha I think I'm about to my second year and yeah boise has always gotten pretty good pills here up until recently were molly is the only way to go because its like transfomers and homers and shit , I've done my research and refuse that bunk pipe 5 meo bull . I found a new guy though and this is what he has so ill defanitley be getting some.I've never done MDA so I'm pretty excited ecspecially after that good post description thanks for all the info blah blah you seem pretty chill

It's not lingo for MDMA. It's just the stamp on the pill, a lightning bolt.

So I'm curious as to an update here rollin boise? You ever get to dip your wick into these bad boys?

damn blah you just sold the fuck outta these - haha! - i'll be praying they make their way to milwaukee/madison/chicago, however unlikely that may be. don't get me wrong i'm perfectly content w/ mints but i've been searching for high-dose MDA-only beans for a hot minute now. is anyone aware of any other thizzles currently available from this same presser? no doubt in my mind they stay dropping that "HOTTT FIYYYAAAA"!!!!! ;P

We can only hope this presser keeps on trucking with more shit. We need more pressers like em. And believe me man, these things sell themselves. Now if we can get an MDMA press outta them with this kinda potency, I'd snag a lifetime supply and y'all would never hear from me again lol.

These sound wicked good, would love to give them a whirl sometime lol...