• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin White heroin....fentanyl?

OEandricearoni

Bluelighter
Alright ive been getting this H lately that is very potent. The stuff is literally pure white, and even after mixing with water the solution is basically clear.

I'm now wondering if it is fentanyl. I'm not too sure though, because it seems to last pretty long as well and fentanyl has a pretty short duration. I can do a small hit in the morning (maybe a little less than half a pack in these parts, Detroit area) around 8am and still be well when I get home from work around 4 or 5pm.

The stuff is just strange though, it seems freakishly strong and I have to be ridiculously careful with it. The first day I had it i did too much and it was really only maybe .1g.

Ive had all kinds of heroin in the past. Yellow, gray, brown, tan ect but never seen stuff that looks like this. Really don't know what it could be. Maybe just really pure diamorphine or something else entirely?

Here's a pic https://ibb.co/WkDtNxJ

Last edited:
Alright ive been getting this H lately that is very potent. The stuff is literally pure white, and even after mixing with water the solution is basically clear.

I'm now wondering if it is fentanyl. I'm not too sure though, because it seems to last pretty long as well and fentanyl has a pretty short duration. I can do a small hit in the morning (maybe a little less than half a pack in these parts, Detroit area) around 8am and still be well when I get home from work around 4 or 5pm.

The stuff is just strange though, it seems freakishly strong and I have to be ridiculously careful with it. The first day I had it i did too much and it was really only maybe .1g.

Ive had all kinds of heroin in the past. Yellow, gray, brown, tan ect but never seen stuff that looks like this. Really don't know what it could be. Maybe just really pure diamorphine or something else entirely?

I have a picture of i took with my phone I will post it if I can figure out how to easily do so
To post a photo go to imgbb.com and upload. Copy the code here where you write text.

I don't do heroin, however I was reading about it today and I read that the most potent form of heroin is a white salt.

Really, there is no way of knowing what you have because it could be dozens of things. I would recommend getting a kit to test for fentanyl at the very least, just to be sure you're safe

To post a photo go to imgbb.com and upload. Copy the code here where you write text.

I don't do heroin, however I was reading about it today and I read that the most potent form of heroin is a white salt.

Really, there is no way of knowing what you have because it could be dozens of things. I would recommend getting a kit to test for fentanyl at the very least, just to be sure you're safe
Well, I know theres really no way to know for sure without a test I just wanted some opinions. Maybe someone else has gotten similar stuff and knew exactly what it was.

I've never had pharmaceutical grade heroin before obviously, just what I've got off the street, but it also isn't impossible for someone to be selling it on the street. Would that mix clear? Every time I've gotten dope in the past it always discolored the water, to varying degrees. This stuff literally keeps the water clear, and leaves behind no residue that I can see.

Also would be helpful to hear from people with IV fentanyl experience. As far as I know ive never had it (though it wouldnt surprise me in the least if dope I've had in the past was cut with it) so I'm just curious about generally how long that gets one high/keeps them well.

I have freebased fentanyl patches years ago when I was a teen but the high from that was relatively short lived. Like maybe an hour or so. I ate a bunch of the gel once like a fool and threw up the next day lol. I was 15 at the time I believe.

This varies a bit from person to person, but ive heard fent doesnt have much for legs in comparison with actual H.

Last edited:
Be careful I've died multiple times on that and it sounds legit. Strangest thing I've gotten caught with phetenal dope a few times each time the cops tested it, it came back cocaine, idk why but a few other people told me the same thing, thank God because the charge was lesser but j.sayin tests can be a bust. Please don't do dope alone, and narcan all the way!!

Last time I copped it was weird, normally had greyish/off-white powder but this was like a big white pasty rock. Effects were really weird and potent in comparison, snuck up on ya and made me blabber weird shit.

This was with the tolerance of someone on that h/fent/powder shit for a couple years. Def gotta test your shit (as I say, not as I do).

And damnit there's more people with LS avatars I gotta change again. Or maybe we can share? Long as there's not like 50 of us

Last time I copped it was weird, normally had greyish/off-white powder but this was like a big white pasty rock. Effects were really weird and potent in comparison, snuck up on ya and made me blabber weird shit.

This was with the tolerance of someone on that h/fent/powder shit for a couple years. Def gotta test your shit (as I say, not as I do).

And damnit there's more people with LS avatars I gotta change again. Or maybe we can share? Long as there's not like 50 of us
To be fair I made this my avatar 4-5 years ago, I have noticed they seem to be becoming more common though lol.

Wish I knew what diacetylmorphine hcl that is pure looked like. All I got is internet pics to go off but this is either that or fentanyl most likely

All my H is White and called Thai white and i have had my H tested add labs with no fetanyl, Some other cutting agents but no fentanyl. But if you can get it tested it will help

Does it mix clear as well?
I honestly cant say as i smoke and then it turns carmarel to finished. But in the past from from what i have seen with 2 mates, its seemed clear. but even in my own house i have a no spiking rule. Call me a hypocrite but smoking and snorting is only allowed. But all my mates except and and respect this rule. sorry off topic.

Question to @OEandricearoni—Did you test it, or is too late to know now if it was perhaps fentanyl?

It’s really important to have test strips, or reagent test kits around, if you are going to do ‘heroin’ now a days. It’s just too risky to not test dope, with ‘whatever’ kind of fentanyl that’s floating around.

—Wizard
Nah it's not too late as the stuff isn't sold in packs, but by the gram so I have more. I just put that stuff in the lotto ticket for convienence as it's easier to not do too much if I put .1g in something and then just take some out of that, rather than trying to eyeball a hit out of a gram. That was actually how I did too much when I first bought the stuff.

Just need to get some test strips I suppose I will look for them online.