• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides White fluff LSD vs Needlepoint LSD

Sometimes reading threads like this where idiots are trying to claim compound-X isn't always exactly the same makes me want to punch myself really, REALLY hard in the balls, just so I have an overwhelming reason to stop reading.

LSD is LSD. It's the shit impurities, variance in dosage, set/setting, tolerance....hell - a million other variables too - that will make one LSD trip feel different to another.

But bottom fucking line fact of the matter is that LSD is and always fucking will be LSD. The molecule named LSD will never differ (short of isomers), and arguing that it can (or furthermore, does) differ is nothing short of pure fucking stubborn ignorance.

Sometimes reading threads like this where idiots are trying to claim compound-X isn't always exactly the same makes me want to punch myself really, REALLY hard in the balls, just so I have an overwhelming reason to stop reading.

LSD is LSD. It's the shit impurities, variance in dosage, set/setting, tolerance....hell - a million other variables too - that will make one LSD trip feel different to another.

But bottom fucking line fact of the matter is that LSD is and always fucking will be LSD. The molecule named LSD will never differ (short of isomers), and arguing that it can (or furthermore, does) differ is nothing short of pure fucking stubborn ignorance.

Exactly.

We'll i do believe there's different batches. I think. The Paper I have now is stupid strong but has comes along with a body load. It's tasteless. I also have some other paper that is, what I call clean because I don't have much of a body load and mostly great mood and loving life. But what makes it have a body load or not? Could be impurities like ISO-lsd and other impurities left over from manufacturing?

even if the LSD is only 70% pure, you'd only have 30µg of impurities on a 100µg blotter... I am under the impression that none of those possible impurities appear to be active at all, or at least at doses LSD is. I've never saw someone claiming this impurity theory providing any kind of source. I am inclined to believe it's all down to set, setting, placebo and shit talking drug dealers.

imagine this: you buy LSD from someone you really trust and respect versus buying it from some sketchy dude at a festival you've never seen before. go figure...

We'll i do believe there's different batches. I think. The Paper I have now is stupid strong but has comes along with a body load. It's tasteless. I also have some other paper that is, what I call clean because I don't have much of a body load and mostly great mood and loving life. But what makes it have a body load or not? Could be impurities like ISO-lsd and other impurities left over from manufacturing?

Body load on LSD is entirely mental, according to the Handbook for the Therapeutic Use of LSD-25 written by scientists who were surely using pure Lab Grade LSD-25.

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/guides/handbook_lsd25.shtml#14 See chapter 14 and have an epiphany.

Doesn't LSD degrade into active compounds when left in an undesirable environment?

Therefore creating a product that is different in various ways to the original product?

Doesn't LSD degrade into active compounds when left in an undesirable environment?

Therefore creating a product that is different in various ways to the original product?
No. None of the degradation products have been found to be active in humans.

In LSD, My Problem Child, Hofmann did not state that the other three LSD isomers were inactive, just that they were inactive up to 500 mcg. It's possible somebody else tested larger amounts, IDK.

There are four different possibilities of spatial arrangement of atoms in the LSD molecule. They are differentiated in technical language by the prefix iso- and the letters D and L. Besides LSD, which is more precisely designated as D-lysergic acid diethylamide, I have also produced and likewise tested in self-experiments the three other spatially different forms, namely D-isolysergic acid diethylamide (iso-LSD), L-lysergic acid diethylamide (L-LSD), and L-isolysergic acid diethylamide (L-iso-LSD). The last three forms of LSD showed no psychic effects up to a dose of 0.5 mg, which corresponds to a 20-fold quantity of a still distinctly active LSD dose. http://www.psychedelic-library.org/child3.htm

Well if it's laid properly, most sheets can go thru a rough time.
Come on. There's ppl keeping it in their wallets, or the dashboard. Sheets at festivals....

Anyhow the mail order period ended for the Dead. The envelopes were neat to see!

Rareness of the perfect LSD isomere

Hi my friends,

Why is the real Lsd-25 so hard to get?
Mostly Blotters these time are for kids or persons which never done any good psychedelic.
The Visions on real Lsd-25 are so strong even in low doses like 150µg and the mindfuck is so strange, the over all felling is like you've stale a nuclear power station and without any strong vasoconstriction.
I miss the feeling of the seriosly handycapping of it, from the other Blotters these days i'm don't get handycapped and only a litte of mindfucked.
The visions are lesser as the of much other psychedelics and higher doses only makes the vasoconstriction stronger.

Has anyone the same problems or know why people fucked up the best what ever exist?

Have thanks and kind regards
Mr.Montana

You're getting vasoconstriction on LSD? I've never had that, and I cant say I have the same problem as you, LSD Is very easy to find where I am, 50ug and I'm giggling and laughing and getting light visuals for hours. 150ug ( a tab) and I'm tripping balls , maybe im lucky

Thanks for the reply,
No strong vasoconstrictions only a body discomfort and from time to time a little abdominal pain.
The Blotters here are shit, they have all a little bitterness for only a second on it and i can do so much i want of it, but it dosn't came in the near of the good stuff.
Only the side effects got stronger, and nothing like good 150µg were the visions going to attack me and wer the letters flying over my display and so on...

Have kind regards

You're getting vasoconstriction on LSD? I've never had that, and I cant say I have the same problem as you, LSD Is very easy to find where I am, 50ug and I'm giggling and laughing and getting light visuals for hours. 150ug ( a tab) and I'm tripping balls , maybe im lucky

LSD actually does cause vasoconstriction, even if it's comparatively so mild next to other psychedelics that most people don't even notice it in huge doses. However, some people seem to be more sensitive to this effect. Years ago there was a legitimate source for LSD around here for a short while that was very popular and many people used it, and a friend of mine always said that one of his favorite things about the experience was the residual limb tightness he would feel for the rest of the day/night after the trip wore off. I always thought it was an odd thing to like, but there's no accounting for taste, eh?

Thanks for the reply, No strong vasoconstrictions only a body discomfort and from time to time a little abdominal pain. The Blotters here are shit, they have all a little bitterness for only a second on it and i can do so much i want of it, but it dosn't came in the near of the good stuff. Only the side effects got stronger, and nothing like good 150µg were the visions going to attack me and wer the letters flying over my display and so on... Have kind regards

If it's notably bitter, it's definitely not LSD. Unfortunately I can relate in that all of the blotters around here are shit, and though that has not effected me personally in years as I don't buy them, I do regularly worry about the health and safety of my friends who do.

I cannot point you in any further direction than this, not just because of the sourcing rules of this forum but because I have no experience with it myself, but I have constantly been told that LSD is really not hard to find no matter where you are if you're willing to go through the proper online channels. Though it would certainly be taking a big legal risk in case you drew attention to yourself and didn't cover up your identity properly or something, I would probably still personally prefer it to the death risk of taking street blotters.

The Bitterness is so low that most peolpe don't realize it, it is only the moment weres touch my mouth.
Maybe a little bit alcohol from laying down on the blotters.
It was to 100% an lysergamide and to 100% no clean Lsd.
For two years go this Blotters here arround.

And thanks

Edit: With Darknet blotter i havn't good experience to
I search everywere for a long time and dont find the good stuff anymore.

That is unfortunate, I'm afraid I don't know what to tell you then. As I said, I don't use things like the darknet, but the only LSD I've gotten over the past couple of years came from trusted friends who did, so that's all I really have to go on. In any case, I'd probably still trust it over street stuff, but that's mainly because things like NBOMes are extremely prevalent here.

If it was only that bitter, I suppose it could be just the way it was made, it's hard to say. I probably still wouldn't trust it without a testing kit, but if it is LSD (even poorly made) at least it won't kill you. I can sympathize with the lack of quality though; well-made LSD truly does just feel clean and strong in a way that nothing else I've tried compares to, it's a wonderful feeling. I hope that you get to find that feeling again soon.

Thanks Lys i hope this two ;)
The last Blotters i've got was sent to energycontrol for GC/MS analysis.
But the isomeres and methyl-isopropyl-lysergamide has the same mass spectrum. :(
Und they have the little bitterness too.
Were as the good stuff only tastes like paper...xD
Yes n-bomes goes around but only for a short time.

2-Jears only bullshit over my friends, because nobody of them know the right stuff ��
The hope die's at least...^^

Friendly greetingz
Mr.Montana

Look at all recent energycontrol LSD lab results, it's nearly always just (+)-LSD.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Hallo roi,
The last Blotters what I have was definately not only (+)-LSD, but the GC/MS analysis from Energycontrol say its 98%+ with no other peaks.
The Mass spektrum von (+)-LSD , MIPLA(Methyl-Isopropyl-Lysergamide) and the isomeres there of has the same mass-spectrum and is with MS inpossible to differ.
But it is possible to separate se compound by GC Gas cromatography, but they exclude it, why ever...
A far fetched conspiracy theory is the possibility that they made some of the impure stuff and sold it, the lab of them must be good enough, but this is far fetched so laugh at.
And a wouldn't say all analysis of them are bad, but the analysis of the Blotter I have was not right.
The effects of so clean (+)-LSD are peerless and the effects was not even in the near.

Thx for reply

Effects of psychedelics can vary by an extreme amount depending on everything from set & setting to diet. The same LSD from the same sheet can be a absolutely wonderful trip or a nightmare.

Yes all right but the intensity of all, visions, mindfuck, body feeling is the same.
I had a lot of good Blotters for 2 yaers, and this is definatly not the same.
And this is not dose dependend, i've ingested enough of them :(
And 2g shrooms cubensis golden Teacher had more effects as 200µg of the from Energycontrol so said 98% (+)-Lsd.
Anything is not allright, but what?

Thx for the reply roi