• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids which will give me a high most similar to IV dilaudid without banging?

So was there a definite answer? Insufflation or plugging is best? I did read the whole thread.

Plugging is difficult and can easily not work while nasally is hard to mess up, but possible yet even if not is not the same as plugging at all...

Try both for yourself and decide

If we're talking ANY opiate..
smoking Black tar Heroin produces an excellent rush IMO.. followed by a kick ass nod.

My post was removed for being too short, read the following:

When dealing with neuropathy and nerve damage you need to focus your attention on recovering the myelin around the nerves by:

1) Avoiding serotonergic medication. Act as if you have serotonin syndrome and exclude all medications on that list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_syndrome
2) Avoid opioids and amphetamines, because ups and downs in nerve signal will cause further damage.
3) Eat well, sleep well, do not work out but don't stay immobile either.
4) Use NSAID medication such as Advil to reduce inflammation. This will speed up nerve rebuilding.

I had your condition in the past for 6 months, to a smaller extend, but it's no joke, you can end up paralyzed waist down or worst...be careful what choices you make next.

During hospitalizations when I've been unable to take anything by mouth, or ER visits for migraines when I was puking my brains out, they gave me painkilling meds by IV and suppository.

I have had Dilaudid by suppository and can assure you that it hits fast and is very effective. I have also had morphine and valium via that route with the same quality results.

I would not hesitate to take a water-soluble med rectally if I needed asap effect. Snorting doesn't work well to me due to damaged mucus membranes from severe nasal allergies and inhaled steroids to treat them.

I won't use a needle, so up the chute is one of the routes left to me.

There is a way around this. IV stands for intravenous, ie into your vein. You could 'I' (inject) the diladid into your artery, thereby bypassing the stigma of IV injection. I'd recommend the radial or brachial artery. The carotid can also be used.
Stop trying to kill people you disgusting asshole!

Dear ER, I too am a pain patient and try to make my drugs work better. I have a rare nerve disease and the pain can be excruciating.BURNING! Have tried gabapentin and it made me drunk at only 200mg. Gave it a try for 7 mos. and am now on Lyrica. Just increased the doseage tritrating up and going from 24mg to 50mg am drunk again. Of course when you have fog brain yo can't drive, so a normal life is out the window. I have a genetic anomaly called MTHFR which makes me super sensitive to script side effects. I was quite interested in the rather icky method of plugging (ugh) but am willing to do almost anything to get some pain relief. We'll see if I can work up my courage. With this disease you can be absolutely normal one minute, and in excruciating pain the next and normal again in a couple of hours. Hope you have found help with your pain. You're so young to be going through this. Hope today will be good one for you.