• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Which psychedelic do you worship?

I had to look them both up and don't have an answer. I thought pantheism is the belief in a huge number of separate deities and omnitheism would be the belief in absolutely everything being god. But turns out pantheism is more like the latter, and so I can't tell what makes omnitheism distinct.

Without looking anything up, i'd interpret it as pantheism referring to a singular "everything" and omnitheism referring to a plural "every thing".

Just a cursory thought

Which drug would you get down on your knees and start chanting for?

All of them! If I have to choose a religion some day, maybe it'll be Islam since I really like the feeling of being prone on a prayer rug.

I can give a few honorable mentions though. First, the drug that awed me the most is ayahuasca+DMT hands-down, but I find it to be too intense and otherworldly to compare to the healing power of a good clean mescaline/cactus trip. With mescaline, I get down on my hands and knees and ask for healing, and my prayers are answered.

I would not mind a flying carpet, but I am not attracted to crowds or line dancing where everyone does the same thing at the same time.

I don't know about "worship" or even have a particularly religious view of them but judging by the number of mushroom carvings, statuettes, and glass pendants kicking around my place one could be forgiven for thinking the place was some cultist's wet dream.