View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Which ketamine did i do?!

carbine4twenty

Greenlighter
so a couple years ago i did some ketamine, all i remember about it is it was called ketamine, it tasted lemony and bitter, and I closed my eyes and K-holed and loved it. I also had some really weird open eyed experiences, like my body felt like crunchy like a leaf in october on a tree haha. It was kinda a psychedelic experience open eyed, and close eyed was tranquil, peaceful and mellow. The person who provided it to me said it was cut with something...
Anyways, a couple years later I get some more from the same person, it looks and tastes the same but literally doesnt do anything but give me a headache, no k hole, nothing but a light mellow feeling, i was told this kind was racemic?
i saw online there are two kinds of ketamine s-ketamine and racemic.
im guessing the first time was the S ketamine? the second was racemic...
but then again i was told the first batch was cut.....and i remember it being called something weird like 2cb (obv not that exact name, but like, letters and numbers in the name of it)

Im basically trying to get more of the first stuff i tried, but want to make sure im actually getting the right thing, and maybe put a name to it.
thanks for the help :)

Either S- or racemic will give you a good time. But you need to test it to make sure it is actually ketamine. Your description of your first experience does not sound exactly like ketamine. Normally on ketamine your best experiences are close-eyed where you get incredible visuals. Sometimes it's impossible to actually open your eyes at all. The experience is all interior.

In my experience the main difference between S- and Racemic ketamine is that the S- takes you way deeper but you come back much quicker. The racemic is not so deep and you come back slower and have a much longer recovery period where you are very very wobbly and disoriented. The nature of the experience of both is relatively similar though. You know it is ket.

You mentioned taste. Oral bioavailability is the lowest and it is very difficult to get to the hole swallowing it. Like you need maybe 300-500 % more than you do snorting it.

Either S- or racemic will give you a good time. But you need to test it to make sure it is actually ketamine. Your description of your first experience does not sound exactly like ketamine. Normally on ketamine your best experiences are close-eyed where you get incredible visuals. Sometimes it's impossible to actually open your eyes at all. The experience is all interior.

In my experience the main difference between S- and Racemic ketamine is that the S- takes you way deeper but you come back much quicker. The racemic is not so deep and you come back slower and have a much longer recovery period where you are very very wobbly and disoriented. The nature of the experience of both is relatively similar though. You know it is ket.

You mentioned taste. Oral bioavailability is the lowest and it is very difficult to get to the hole swallowing it. Like you need maybe 300-500 % more than you do snorting it.
i did snort it, the drip is where i got the taste from.
im thinking it was S then, i just dont know what you could possibly cut K with to give it the effects i got.
i literally would close my eyes, lay back, and feel my whole body moving
is there something called dck? or dk?
my wife is saying they called it that.
thanks for the reply btw

i did snort it, the drip is where i got the taste from.
im thinking it was S then, i just dont know what you could possibly cut K with to give it the effects i got.
i literally would close my eyes, lay back, and feel my whole body moving
is there something called dck? or dk?
my wife is saying they called it that.
thanks for the reply btw
Sometimes there is a feeling of a mild on/off electric shock consistently across your whole body. It’s not unpleasant but you feel this really rapid cycling (maybe 50-100 times a minute) of being charged then discharged. You feel like you are jerking a bit but I don’t think you are actually moving. I think it happens most listening to electronic music with high bpm.

My ketamine trips ALWAYS feel like I’m moving. With my eyes closed my consciousness is always speeding up/down left/right in/out of all kinds of landscapes and abstract constructions. It always feels like an exploration or a journey.

With eyes open I usually feel drunk-like nauseous so even if I could open them I don’t.

I’ve never timed it. But my feeling is that time in the hole is usually around 15-20 minutes on S-isomer and maybe 30-40 minutes on Racemic.

I usually can’t handle more than 3 or 4 redoses in a night so I make sure they are all weighed out right next to me on the sofa before I start. That way I never really have to come all the way out until the very end of the session. Just far enough to get another snort or IM myself again.

But that can still be difficult. Just because you are out of the hole doesn’t mean you can see straight or walk properly. That can take a few hours, depending how many times you’ve redosed and how much you’ve had in total.