• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Which drugs have you been doing lately?

a-pihp and nipp vaped, alc, cigs and some serotonergic amphetamines for days. it was stressing but this is something that my fucked brain still can handle.

Mushrooms, beer , weed, and moonshine. Coffee. Nvega

I stopped my taper for a while so I'm on 54mg of hydromorph a day.

Other then that I'm only smoking weed. I have saved up a few instant release for the holidays, safer then fentanyl.

I've been dealing with a crazy neighbor trying to sue me. Called the police when I parked 2 feet on her property because I was getting a dead tree cut down. So I'm surprised I haven't relapsed. Kinda proud of myself. Stress is my number 1 trigger.

weed,
energy drinks,
dabs,
pregabalin,
edibles,
sometimes sugar

I gave a friend pot butter and DMXE and then we did whippits.

He managed to do like 10 cartridges in 1 hour. At one point he fell over from lotus position in a happy stupor. It was extremely intense even for me who didn't preload with DMXE. I did have a 0,5 mg xanax before, which is a rare occurence for me. The xanax seemed to potentiate the nitrous in a way that alcohol doesn't. Could have been the setting and vibe between us and him being on another dissociative, intensifying the effects of the gas.

I only had 20 cartridges which is half of my usual amount. I had an extremely intense cosmic time. Felt like my brain turned inside out. Nitrous never ceases to amaze. I'm not sure trying to describe the experiential content would make sense. I came out of it in a laughing fit, super confident yet with a slight fear for my brain health. Can i turn that inside-out without damaging myself somehow? I become a powerhouse of spiritual paranoia and urgency. I don't exactly forget it all afterwards, but i don't fully embrace it either.

And weed and beer of course.

I just noticed i'm not american and this subforum is for americans, but whatever. My drug taking is inspirational anyway.

Last edited:
Isn't there a supplement that's supposed to minimise the damage done with NO2? Or am I getting mixed up? Hard to remember, probably part due to the fact I've done my own share of the knacker-gas!

Isn't there a supplement that's supposed to minimise the damage done with NO2? Or am I getting mixed up? Hard to remember, probably part due to the fact I've done my own share of the knacker-gas!

GABA drugs can mitigate the risks i believe. At least one study found that ket+N2O synergistic damage was prevented by GABA activation. Maybe it's a general thing about dissociatives. Anyway i always drink beer if i combine N2O with another dissociative, for good measure. Only done it 4 times total. It's incredible and i fully understand why my friend fell over from lotus position. I wonder what it would be like, adding a classic psychedelic to that.

B12 supplement feels like a no-brainer (pun intended) with regular nitrous use, since nitrous can inactivate B12 function. Maybe that's what you were thinking of.

Last edited:
GABA drugs can mitigate the risks i believe. At least one study found that ket+N2O synergistic damage was prevented by GABA activation. Maybe it's a general thing about dissociatives. Anyway i always drink beer if i combine N2O with another dissociative, for good measure. Only done it 4 times total. It's incredible and i fully understand why my friend fell over from lotus position. I wonder what it would be like, adding a classic psychedelic to that.

B12 supplement feels like a no-brainer (pun intended) with regular nitrous use, since nitrous can inactivate B12 function. Maybe that's what you were thinking of.
Yep! B12 is exactly what I was thinking of, thank you! Can't believe there's a scenario where beer or benzos are actually good for your health...

Yep! B12 is exactly what I was thinking of, thank you! Can't believe there's a scenario where beer or benzos are actually good for your health...

Hahahaha 😄

I guess it could be found that beer or benzos also protect against stress/anxiety induced nerve damage, if one were to look for that. Life is so complex!

Ha yeah I suppose there's that, but then the bloody nerves come back tenbloodyfold when hungover or rattling though! That's just for us addicts though, there are people out there who can use benzos responsibly.

tried a mix of different so so opioids, lay in bed all night, had a mediocre high and felt itchy. so i dont find really something that my brain can handle.

Dab pens, kratom. Tried my first liquid kratom extract the other day and it was fucking AWFUL! Good lord. Consistency of syrup and tasted like alcohol and 100g of kratom pressed into a little vial. It fucked me up, way more than I wanted. For all I know it was full of synthetic shit. It was a one off thing, I stopped at a gas station because I brought a week batch to Nebraska and got a little bag of 25g and this. Definitely fucked my tolerance.

Otherwise, Gabapentin though it doesn't do all that much. I take benedryl at night, 25mg, just for a bit more relaxation I guess. However, this weekend I'm going to do 75mg of DMT and tattoo my brain all the way. Maybe even round it up to 80? I've been having a tough time mentally, and I believe this might be good for me. DMT in general has always acted like a factory reset button for me, but I failed to break through on 50mg last year. Then again, I was on Cymbalta, only 20mg but still enough to reduce a trip.

Just came down an acid trip a couple of hours ago. Had a real blast, can't wait for next Friday to do it all over again!

I stopped my taper for a while so I'm on 54mg of hydromorph a day.

wow, just wow. normally i read something like 16mg. hgihest dose i had was around 2mg. 3mg would be perfect for me.

yesterday i stuffed myself with high doses of brorphine, desmethylmoramide and a bit of kratom. the first two are kinda lame, not a good high but i was high as fuck. woke up still with pin point pupils after 9 hours despite brorphine and desmethylmoramide being of a rather short duration.

So lately it's just been:

Caffeine (32 Oz chobani cold brew 5/7 mornings)
Suboxone (prescribed 2 8mg bupe strips)
Adderall (not prescribed but 20 and 30mg irs are very easy to get for me + 20mg xr isn't much harder)
Dexedrine (not prescribed 20mg ir)
Alprazolam (not prescribed, but def real GG249)
Nicotine (50mg vape)
Alcohol (around 2 drinks a night at 2 shots of vodka per drink)
And LOTS of cannabis (primarily top shelf medical and truly exotic local grown) and extracts (distillate carts, loud/live res disposables, sauce for dabs)

Aside from typical scripts, cyclazodone, f-phenibut, some beer, weed occasionally, bromazolam, DOC, and that's about it.