• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

which drug do you hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
only one would probally be alcohol just because its not that good of a feeling and the hangovers are shit..

Don't really hate any drugs but the couple times I've taken ritalin/concerta it just made me sweat balls, have dry mouth, and just generally feel like crap. Just feels like a really shitty stimulant.

But I'd have to agree with alot of people, I'm beginning to not like weed really anymore. It seems like that's all my friends do all day other than work and its just like boredom + anxiety and depression. Lol at what blight12 said its like smoking a comedown for me

I hate tramadol

The seizure risk outweighs it's shitty, retarded high that feels like a ghetto prozac speedball. Yet people still consume the fuck out of it and give themselves seizures.

Noooooooooo, don't diss my beloved tramadol :( if you take a anti-convulsant, the seizure risk goes down and for some people, tramadol is a lovely drug.

I hate mepherdone with a passion. The smell, the drip, the feeling when on it, the come down. The way people call it meow meow and abuse it and are just general idiots with it and arghhhhhh.

I hate weed it makes. weed makes me feel paranoid, anxious, I use to smoke weed all the time. then i took about a year break from it then i started to feel that way. weed makes me feel like i am dirty everytime i smoke it. so not my drug of choice!!

Noooooooooo, don't diss my beloved tramadol :( if you take a anti-convulsant, the seizure risk goes down and for some people, tramadol is a lovely drug.
Im with you on the tramadol. Proud to be one of the few that love it.

ive had one minor seizure from it but thats it. and that was after a week of doses 1500mg pluss. super dangerous. constipation is a bitcch

No seizures for me yet, but there's always the risk. Most I've taken in one sitting was 450mg, dosing 250mg to start and taking 4 50mg increments every hr (in terms of harm reduction, no recommended). But I always take a good dosage of diazepam to decrease the risk of seizures. My tolerance is starting to rise and I should really kick it... but its just too damn good :(

Yea im so glad i stopped it. Was getting redicolous. I just did it so much because hydrocodone made me really nauseuas or however you spell it. Then i found promethazine pills. haha all is well now. haha

I know the feeling man, my tolerance is getting high and I can see myself getting stupid and risking a seizure. Unfortunately and luckily I only have 300mg left. So one more nice buzz and I'm done. Won't get re-prescribed, so in a way I'm pretty safe.

DXM, After hitting the supposed "50 trip limit" I cant even look at Robitussin without puking.

I tried many times to enjoy DXM, but for some reason, whenever I took it, something happened. One time I got caught, but didn't get that high, the second time I got too high and my mom knew I was fucked up but I convinced her I was just having an acid flashback, and that I had not taken any drugs (I use this excuse whenever I do a little too much of a drug, and I see someone at school or work who gets worried and/or offended that I'm using drugs at school/work. (so naturally everybody who knows me knows that I have used drugs, but only a few of those people know I currently use.

Also, pretty much any strong stimulant that isn't amphetamine( racemic or dextro), methamphetamine, cocaine, MDMA, and Ethylphenidate. Methylphenidate, Benzedrine, mdpv, and a few others are just really bad, either because they have a terrible comedown, side effects, or they just don't make me feel good. After doing meth though, cocaine seems like it would belong in this list, although IV coke is so euphoric that putting cocaine in the list of drugs I hate would be a lie. Especially since I was on it for most of high school.

Lastly, I'm gonna say nicotine and caffeine. It might seem weird, but these two muddied up my mind and my physical energy after I had been using them both regularly, until after a while, I was feeling lethargic, lazy, and depressed every day, due to the fact that since I have add, stimulants that I'm tolerant of give me an extremely sedating experience, even the mild ones like these two. I've quit both, I have about a month for nicotine and a month and a half for caffeine, and I feel so much better. I don't wake up with headaches and cravings, I can focus on my work without having a cigarette lit at all times, and I don't have the almost painful urge to shit multiple times a day, cause of the coffee and 5 hour energy that I would take to keep me awake throughout the day. When I combined this with adderall, as prescribed, it worsened a tenfold, and I couldn't do ANYTHING unless I had consumed some sort of stimulant. Nowadays, my stim use is not daily, and I'm usually sober during the day, saving the drugs the night. Nicotine addiction kept me grounded for about two years in high school, and those two years I missed out on really fucked me up a bit., as I wasn't able to develop socially, and all my friends were very socially savvy, while I had to do a ton of coke and have a few beers before I could approach a stranger or work up the nerve to try to get a girl to come upstairs with me.

I would also say the stimulants that I still use, as they really do something to brain that makes me crave it, and my brain seems to think that stimulants are what I personally was designed for, and that I need them to function. I'm putting it out there, but I still use them, albeit more responsibly, and enjoy them quite a bit, so I can't say that I hate them, but I wish that I had never tried them, and that I could have stayed the happy go lucky tripper spiritual psychonaut kid that I started as, smoking a bit of weed but for the aesthetic and creative values to expand my mind and feed my creative psyche with raw, unadulterated creativity. I was used to the idea of these drugs being ok, when I made the smart move to try adderall, which was justified as being safe in my mind. Then I put what probably was the final nail in the coffin that made me an addict: took MDMA. I couldn't resist the temptation to use it. As it was rampant in my high school, almost as easy to acquire as weed, which was literally easier to get than a can of soda. I would use at school almost twice a week, sometimes rolling everyday for stretches of time. Then The tolerance grew so much that I couldn't afford to roll for 50 bucks for just one trip. I then started selling e, making a ton of cash due to the 500% profit(2 bucks to buy, 10 - 15 from selling. So I started doing coke, which at the time I could afford. I then went to rehab, and got put on adderall for add. I started taking up to four times my prescribed dose, and this continued until a year ago, spanning about 5 yeArs of being on speed. Eventually I realized that I was addicted to stimulants, and stop taking the meds. Since then I have tried meth, and due to forced self control to prevent addiction, I have been using it sparingly, but still, I find myself day dreaming about it. About the boundless energy and superpowers that I could get. Ironically, I'm on meth as I type this, but it has been over three weeks since the last time I have used street meth recreationally. During 11th grade and freshman year in college, I was addicted to opiates, but the addiction was nothing compared to the craving of stimulants. It's probably due to my add, and how it led to me trying to fit a hole that wasn't cut out for me, and stims got me there, so it's kind of ironic that I used drugs to be socially acceptable in the normal, no -drug addict circles, like school and family. I find now that add was merely an illusion created by my own self image and esteem, and now when I want to focus, I use no drugs (unless its an "emergency" like forgetting to study and cramming on the last minute) but rather the soberest mindset that I can possibly reach.

Other notable drugs Im not too fond of are diphenhydramine, dimenhydrinate, meclizine (I think that what it's called), datura, pcp (only had it laced in weed so I had a bad experience, but after using ketamine, I think pcp might be fun now that dissociatives are more familiar to me), mushrooms and I have a love/hate relationship, as every other time I use them, I have a bad trip. Only had one good trip, and I've only used it three times. The last of which was the most unpleasant experience of my life, and the repercussions ruined my teenage years. Also soma, as I was addicted to it but never even got actually high off it, so it was essentially a money sucker without any rewarding effects or much of anything besides falling asleep randomly, oftentimes in awkward places at awkward times.

Jesus I thought that was like a short paragraph, I fucking rant hard on meth, haha

Last edited:
I'm with the guy who said 4-MEC. It's such awful shit,all comedown and no high. I see a european vendor is trying to move kilos of this wholesale. Best of luck.

^ritalin is like that for me, although idk what 4-MEC is but ima check erowid. For me mph feels like the effects just feel like I missed something, like i almost broke through to feeling good but istead my endorphins were drained too fast for me to feel good long enough for me to notice. Its not even good for add, unless the user is completely intoleramt and never uses stims recreationally ever of amy kind. the high just went straight to the crash, with maybe 2 seconds of feeling good, although I don't even get those 2 seconds anymore, as mph tolerance builds so rapidly, that if I wanted to achieve at least something resembling euphoria, for an amount of time that is noticeable enough to be confirmed as indeed euphoria, I'd have to take 180 either IV or plugged. I did 180mgs IV when I came up on some for free, but it still wasn't very fun, I could get higher off of 5mg adderall if its been like 3 weeks since my last stim binge.

I actually get less of a crash on smoking meth than mph, regardless of ROA. Oral BA is so low that I would get a better buzz off of fucking excederin or hell, I'd rather take baby aspirin or Tylenol than take methylphenidate again, at least the aspirin doesn't make you depressed and addicted to a high that doesn't even exist.

Alcohol, It just makes me dizzy and nauseous, so why, why do I continue to drink it. The only time I truly enjoy it Is taking 4 or 5 shots before bed and staying drunk for about an hour then falling asleep. Besides It sucks so much to drink. Beer tastes and smells awful to me and doesn't get you drunk unless you drink like 10. Whiskey is a little better cause at least you are drunk in no time. Vodka is okay but Is still god awful. Wine is just gross :p The worst part is if I drink in the day All I can think about Is when I can go to sleep. Oh and of course the god awful hangovers if you drink too much, They ruin the entire next day cause you don't want to do anything but lay there and puke. Alcohol also makes me lose everything, my keys, my lighter, my cigarettes, My CAR! Yes I lost my car because of alcohol, It was dark and I wondered off Into this field and passed out for a few hours, when I woke up I couldn't find my car. I walked home which is about a 5 mile walk, not fun. Then I woke up that morning with a different tire on my car. Sucked explaining that to my mom, she had to give me a ride to go get my car while I was hungover as fuck.(I had an Idea of where It was thank god).

Wow I really had a lot of negative stuff to say about alcohol.

And all stimulants, I lose control of myself with them and freak out. I get super mega paranoid and think everyone can see me even if noone is home! I redose over and over and cannot stop it. It causes my anxiety to go crazy for a month after a single use and I get paranoid about snakes in my bed for a month as well. Oh don't get me wrong there is a high... for about 10 minutes, then the most horrific shit happens for 5 hours. My parents can also completely tell when I am on them and they hate me for it. I butcher my arm every time from the redosing(I inject). They are just so horrible and they get you addicted and you keep doing It over and over with the same result.

Alcohol, It just makes me dizzy and nauseous, so why, why do I continue to drink it. The only time I truly enjoy it Is taking 4 or 5 shots before bed and staying drunk for about an hour then falling asleep. Besides It sucks so much to drink. Beer tastes and smells awful to me and doesn't get you drunk unless you drink like 10. Whiskey is a little better cause at least you are drunk in no time. Vodka is okay but Is still god awful. Wine is just gross :p The worst part is if I drink in the day All I can think about Is when I can go to sleep. Oh and of course the god awful hangovers if you drink too much, They ruin the entire next day cause you don't want to do anything but lay there and puke. Alcohol also makes me lose everything, my keys, my lighter, my cigarettes, My CAR! Yes I lost my car because of alcohol, It was dark and I wondered off Into this field and passed out for a few hours, when I woke up I couldn't find my car. I walked home which is about a 5 mile walk, not fun. Then I woke up that morning with a different tire on my car. Sucked explaining that to my mom, she had to give me a ride to go get my car while I was hungover as fuck.(I had an Idea of where It was thank god).

Wow I really had a lot of negative stuff to say about alcohol.

And all stimulants, I lose control of myself with them and freak out. I get super mega paranoid and think everyone can see me even if noone is home! I redose over and over and cannot stop it. It causes my anxiety to go crazy for a month after a single use and I get paranoid about snakes in my bed for a month as well. Oh don't get me wrong there is a high... for about 10 minutes, then the most horrific shit happens for 5 hours. My parents can also completely tell when I am on them and they hate me for it. I butcher my arm every time from the redosing(I inject). They are just so horrible and they get you addicted and you keep doing It over and over with the same result.

yeah, but it's ok as long as you self regulate and dont become a full on tweaker. idk about the snakes in the bed for months, ive never gotten to that level of the shadow people, but i did see a bunch of aquatic animals around my room, as well as some guy who kept tapping my desk. wore off quick though.

and i find that you get less negative effects from alcohol if you develop a small tolerance, for instance, i drink 1 beer almost every day, so when i go out to get drunk, i don't get as drunk and dumb and dizzy, but im still having a great time

especially if you mix it with stimulants

kick

punch

IT'S ALL IN THE MIND
parappa_psp_3.jpg

I want to rephrase that after many rolls I decided I don't like the feeling or how I treat others anymore. Too fake and artificial.

Also, now that I think about it, caffeine. I used to love it, but for some reason, these days, I can handle an eigth of strong boomers better than a monster or a redbull.

I also hate benzos becuase I had a problem with them for awhile and turn drinking into terrible embarrassing blackouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.