Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

which drug do you hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

drdremacdre

Bluelighter
ok we had those favorite drug topics but heres a new one which drug do you hate the most and tell me the reason.
heres mine mcpp because it made me feel like shit i was twitching after about 5 hours i wanted to sleep but couldn't the next day sucked every time i walked my legs went numb all in all i HATE MCPP

I dont like weed anymore. The high is too intense. It takes over my whole body,

and I feel like I cant function normally. I get super paranoid on it now too. Im a heroin

addict, and fuckin weed is just too much for me, go figure. I used to love bud too.

^same here, once i got hooked on opiates i completely lost my love of weed (my previous great great love of weed :)). now that im clean i still cant smoke because it makes me feel terrible.

id have to say the drug i hate the most is cigarettes. since i started smoking i cant run anymore, and when i do try to run im exhausted in minutes, pretty lame. also, only one or two cigs a day give me much of a buzz, yet i keep smoking. go figure :(

^same, you described it perfectly jerz, except I have always hated weed. Coke was the first drug I tried, so when I got around to weed I just thought it was lame, as I got older though it makes my heart race and I get extreme anxiety and panic attacks. weird, huh?

Besides weed it could be crack, as we have a very strong love/hate relationship

weed - paranoia, uncomfortable feeling, always feel like everyone hates me and the whole world has turned against me and also if I'm at someone's house then they are plotting to throw me out, as soon as the weed high passes all is good, weed makes me feel so out of it, its like a place I never want to visit unless I want to torture myself mentally or work on therapy stuff, weed is good for therapy cuz it brings up the most painful things about my life and I can't think of anything else, there is absolutely nothing relaxing about weed for me, it's like anti-relaxing
coke - fast heartbeat, comedown, anxiety, need for more, more and more
meth- fast heartbeat, comedown, stay up for days even with small amounts, hallucinations, feeling sketchy
amphetamine (as opposed to methamphetamine) is alright, in small doses, its not great but I don't hate it as much as coke and meth
alcohol - shitty buzz, sick stomach, don't like how it makes me feel, want to be sober as soon as I feel the buzz :\
ketamine - never understood what people see in this drug

anti-cholinergics - horrible feeling even with medium doses, hate amitriptyline and benedryl, I'd have to be really f'n desperate to ever take this class of drugs again for sleep or whatever

I'm slowly starting to dislike MDMA more and more

Opiates, psychedelics and benzos are the only drug types I enjoy.

I noticed that some ppls list the drug/s they were addicted to. I was hooked on dope, don't use it anymore but I can not say I hate it. The addiction caused me some shitty consequences but whenever I think of Heroin I still see it in a positive light. It's such a nice high. Too bad its so damn addictive, but I don't think I'll ever hate it.

Last edited:
im gonna go with MDMA on this one. I hate it because:
A. It is easily one of the most euphoria producing chemicals ive ever had therefore making it very mentally addictive to me
B. Its very abundant
C. It has the fucking WORST crash of any drug.

I used to think it was beautiful and magical, now all i see in it is dark, depressing shit. And i still continue to regularly take it fuck

id go with skunk dont know why people like this so much?It just makes you paranoid lazy and hungry and it stinks..!!

Hate's a strong word , I really don't like crack all that much but I have a hard time turning it down when it's offered. I would never go out and buy it though.

(-)-2-MDP, a dissociative NMDA antagonist. It gave me a nightmarish trip with lots of anxiety and paranoia that lasted way too long. Once and never again!

i hate the reefer, its funny you guys bring up the point about being addicted to opiates and then losing your love for the Cheeba. I have been addicted for 4 years and i used to worship the weed. Now i get super duper paranoid and about lose my mind. I feel so bad about my Oxy addiction when i get blazed that i almost want to off myself

I hate BZP because it makes me feel like shit, I get jelly legs and have to sit down pretty much the whole time, slight stimulation a tiny bit of happiness (I wouldn't call it euphoria though). And then for days after I feel dirty. Like I haven't showered in months. I take a shower, and when I'm dried off I feel dirty again. I have just never had a good time on it even though I have friends that love the stuff. Different strokes I suppose.

i have not tried many drugs, but id have to go with weed... i dont "hate" it, but i no longer find fun in getting high just for the hell of it.. i might toke every once in awhile at a party when im already drunk, but otherwise no.

Agreed with others about weed, but I think it has it's place sometimes.

My vote goes to alcohol. An awful drug. Don't really have anything else to add about it.

Alcohol is another thing Ive started to hate since being addicted to opiates.

I find no fun in drinking at all. And FUCK hangovers. Thats the worst.

Pentazocine, baclofen, anti-psychotics, anti-cholinergics/deliriants, chloroform, promethazine alone. All feel kind of dysphoric. whiskey and tequila also are teh suckage. Cheap cigarettes/tobacco also make me gag.

Status
Not open for further replies.