• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

which drug do you hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
the drug i hate the most is shrooms cus i had a really bad trip on it but im willing to try it again maybe lol and i have a love/hate relationship with E sometimes i hate it and think its disgusting because of the mental craving and what it does to you but then again i like how it feels so i keep doing it

I hate tramadol

The seizure risk outweighs it's shitty, retarded high that feels like a ghetto prozac speedball. Yet people still consume the fuck out of it and give themselves seizures.

All opiates. Fucking hate 'em. During my grade 10 year of high school I did codeine quite a bit, then stopped and got ripped (physically, as in strong, with muscle definition) and have never looked back. Also: alcohol. It is only fun if taken in a very small amount with a small amount of cannabis, some cigarettes, and tons of caffeine.

MDMA. I get way too awkward for anyone to handle.
kick

punch

IT'S ALL IN THE MIND
parappa_psp_3.jpg

Surprisingly (based on the fact I'm always high on something) there is quite a few substances I hate with a passion.

DXM - Simple enough, I'm allergic to it. Unfortunately for me, I just picked up a quarter of Ketamine that's been cut with a bit of DXM. It makes my face swell up when I do it >_<

MDMA - Did a good couple ounces of it in the span of 2 months. Ever since then, it makes me sick thinking about doing it. The one or 2 times that I've actually bought a pill, and brought it to my mouth, I threw up before popping it.

Weed - Its a love hate thing. I've been smoking daily for years and years, still do (Ankylosing Spondylitis and Inflammatory Bowel Disease related pain). Recently (maybe the past 6 months or so) however, weed started to FUCK ME UP. I used to sit there and blaze a 20 sack out of my bong no problem. Now if I take 3 bong chops (not even a 5er) I get mad fucked up, like full blown psychedelic experience. Because of this, I never smoke my bong anymore. I roll a gram into 4 joints and smoke those as needed. I still get stoned, but since it enters my body at a slower rate it stops the horrendous negative side effects.

*Insert break time to yell at drunken idiots who just rolled into my room and started punching and kicking each other, which caused a bottle to smash and they kicked over my friends bong (THANKFULLY DIDNT BREAK). How rude right?*

Where was I. God damn drunken idiots in my house -_- ah yes.....

Adderall - ONLY Adderall, CLEARLY I love speed (hahaha) but anyone who's done pure d-amp (or lisdex-amp) knows that the L-amp in Adderall makes a beautiful drug a pile of horse shit.

DOx - Just too long, I have a busy schedule and only get 1 maybe 2 times a year to trip on acid. When my acid turns out to be DOx I'm looking at 12-20 hours as opposed to 8. I find DOx (or other types of bunk acid) gives me a baaad vibe, like something seriously bad is gonna happen any second.

2c-x - After effects are not worth the high at all. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the 2c-i high as well as the 2c-e high. I didn't enjoy the fact I couldn't sleep for 3 days afterwards, and despite the fact I drank at LEAST 1L of water every hour, It gives me the GNARLIEST headache. Feels like my eyes are being pushed out from the back of my skull, feels like my brain is wrapped in barbed wire. Not worth it IME.

Mushrooms - I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T SAY THIS EARLIER IN THE POST. Damn. Its more of a personal hatred. I had a STUPIDLY awful fucking trip. I can't even remember all of what happened but I remember sitting on my bed curled up rocking back and forth trying to get a hold of ANYBODY on the phone cuz I was losing my shit HARDCORE. The night started out good too, then I drove home (fully convinced I was operating Optimus Prime. I refused to transform from car to robot though because I was SO CONVINCED that if I transformed into a robot, the cops would pull me over and realize that I was on mushrooms), and thats when all hell broke loose. Never ever ever EVER will I EVER do mushrooms for any reason under any circumstance, EVER.

That's basically everything I hate. Opiates don't work for me (I got a natural tolerance so high that i barely feel 120mg morphine IR, 8mg hydromorph snorted gives a SLIGHT buzz, and the only half decent opiate buzz I got was from 100ug fentanyl + 5000mg (maybe 500 if thats way too much) Midazolam IV (for surgery, the intention was to knock my ass out cold, instead I sat there decently high watching the procedure commence (these are all on a "zero tolerance" level btw).

Anything that makes me tired as well, I don't like being tired I like being awake.

Opiates...my cousin has thrown away her life, destroyed her family and is now homeless in her pursuit of them. I take them ONCE IN A WHILE because sometimes I desperately want to feel that warm emptiness but afterwards, realize I hate feeling so empty. I wish I never did them but once every few months isn't a terrible thing and even then, its been kratom a few times and hydrocodone once.

With my current mood, I'd love to eat some sort of opiate to help with these MXE cravings.

Alcohol and Sedatives killed my mother essentially but I enjoy alcohol and my love for sedatives is the same way 'cept I NEVER do them because what happened to my mom is even worse than what happened to my cousin.

These drugs I hate, I lust after but I don't give in to either.

I don't hate salvia but I don't like it either. I mean, I haven't used any in about 2 years now and don't see myself ever doing it again really. I just never got anything out of it except a lot of sweat and coming off of it feeling really uncomfortable but it didn't negatively affect my life in a strong way so I can't say I hate it.

Exactly ^

Dope ruined me. Only done it once in the last 5 years. Probably wont do it again for another 5 years, due to zero access at this point in my life.

benzos, always seem to get arrested on them (only done them like 10-20 times, arrested 3-4 of those times.)

Dont knock down all Piperazines. You may need one if you become old.

Last edited:
I used to love alot of drugs now i hate most of them i can't figure out why...The only drugs i like are opiates/opiods and the occasional amhetamine in the form of add meds, everything else i can't stand anymore, weed, speed, alcohol, benzos, can't stand any of them.

Hate:
Weed: Its like smoking a comedown. It also has uncontrollable unpleasant psychedelic traits. Like zoning in and out of reality, losing minutes of time.
Hate the fact that i cant take mdma anymore. Fuked me up and put me on Paxil which now ensures i cant get any effects. Prob for the best though.
Note to others, dont buy 10 pills to sell at a party and then end up eating them all yourself
Dislike Shrooms, friends love them. It feels like it could easily sway to the dark side at any time. Wierd Body feelings. Where as acid always starts of in a positive place from the beginning, feels sharp and in control, like it has stimulant properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.